Repair of Cateye Volt 6000

Lumberjake

Newly Enlightened
I'm in Victoria BC, Canada and my very expensive Volt 6000 bike light has failed.
The light is an otherwise quality, made in Japan, COB LED light with integrated heat sink/fan, connected via cable to the brains and large battery.
Symptoms were occurring during rain where it began to automatically dim and indicate red/low battery on the indicator light despite being fully charged. I had used it a week earlier in good weather without issue for 2 to 3 hours so it's not the battery.
I sprayed contact cleaner on all the contacts and opened up the "brain", a small CB but saw nothing obvious.
This was a $700 bike light producing over 6000 lumens on max and now sits here useless.
If I cannot fix it perhaps I could sell the parts?
Anyone know of someone who could repair this thing?

Lumberjake

Newly Enlightened
If anyone is interested who is a hobbyist, I would sell for parts. It's Made in Japan Cateye COB LED w/built in cooling(like on a Pc CPU) putting out at least 6000 lumens. I'm sure the battery is fine because when it worked just weeks ago it ran fine for hours at medium settings( matching Cateye estimates.) I cannot bear to just toss away such a good light that is suffering an open circuit or circuit failure when I am sure the major components are fine.