Replacement bulbs for Pentagonlight X3

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have any other SF or SF compatible TCs to try? With the sheer number of aftermarket TCs available, I'm sure there's one that works out there.

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a cylindrical piece of metal instead of a spring? I just acquired an older PX1 and that's what it looks like.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I just acquired an older PX1 and there's a cylindrical piece of metal instead of a spring. Does it look like that?

Yup, sure does. :(

Well..... a momentary switch isn't likely to break down. I hope someone finds a bulb that fits the X3. Mine is the one that was only sold through the B&M shops of PL Authorized Dealers. You couldn't get a new one over the internet.

If I decide to send it off to Milky, that's one project that will have to wait awhile.

texashark

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone. Just checking to see if there are any developments on replacement lamps, incandescent or LED for the pentagon X3.
Thanks, David

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
after contemplating my personal delima with my X3 i decided to throw the X3 is the trash. :poof:

If you're seriously thinking about throwing it in the trash (or already did), send it to me.:D I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping, too.:grin2:

PM sent.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm still seriously considering having Milky mod it with a nice LED. Perhaps a P7.

sappyg

Enlightened
You threw it... Away... You got frustrated with a discontinued flashlight so you threw it away..... Ban

:stupid:what can i say. i had reversed the battery install and it stopped working. LA was still good i think but not sure.
the more i considered this light and the options available i decided not to keep throwing good money after bad. i would have reconsidered my decission if i felt that someone would like to have it for the price of shipping.
i bought it before i found CPF i think. lesson learned and hard earned. :ohgeez: