ROLL CALL FOR SINGAPORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesiscavalry

Newly Enlightened
Re: ROLL CALL FOR SINGAPORE & ANY AND ALL FLASHLIGHT RELATED TOPICS IN SG.

Hi Guys,
Technically, I'm not Singaporean.
I'm a PR for the past 2.5 yrs. And have been staying here since 5 yrs ago.

But...Can I join this list??:huh:

I'm just in this *flashlight* thing recently...currently own a Surefire G2-LED.
I'm having my eyes on the Olight M20 Warrior Premium.
But not sure about ordering it online.
Can any of the veterans give me a pointer?
thanks

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

:welcome:
You can check out some of the dealers available here who offer discounts/coupons when you type in the codes.
One such popular dealer is 4Sevens, the shipping is already in the price, you get a 8% off when you key in CPF8 during checkout and for their reliable service.

There's no list to join, but you could join us on our next field trip probably next month when we test our lights. Look out for more info here.

Last edited:

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened

Hi Guys,
Technically, I'm not Singaporean.
I'm a PR for the past 2.5 yrs. And have been staying here since 5 yrs ago.

But...Can I join this list??:huh:

as long as you can meet up, sure. we do not issue any membership card...:whistle:

we do not discriminate against any flashlight brands. no issues with handhelds or headlamps either...:grin2:

CEJ

Newly Enlightened

I'm having my eyes on the Olight M20 Warrior Premium.
But not sure about ordering it online.
Can any of the veterans give me a pointer?
thanks

We are the authorized OLIGHT's exclusive distributor for Sg & My

u can view, test & purchase a M20 locally (no "CPF 8%" gimmick :D , no need to wait for postman, no need to worry or to face any landed-then-realize "unknown" problem/issue ordering online from far-away-land)
& all Olight M20 sold via us will be offer with local warranty supported without the hassle to send it back to far-away-land yourself.
In fact we are able to provide SAME-DAY turn-around warranty service for M20.

If u are keen, u can send me a PM.

Cheers!
CEJ

Last edited:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast

We are the authorized OLIGHT's exclusive distributor for Sg & My

u can view, test & purchase a M20 locally (no "CPF 8%" gimmick :D , no need to wait for postman, no need to worry or to face any landed-then-realize "unknown" problem/issue ordering online from far-away-land)
& all Olight M20 sold via us will be offer with local warranty supported without the hassle to send it back to far-away-land yourself.
In fact we are able to provide SAME-DAY turn-around warranty service for M20.

If u are keen, u can send me a PM.

Cheers!
CEJ

Hey bro, nice to see you here, i dont logon to FK all that often anymore. The Jet I Pro IBS v2.0 i got from you is working wonderfully, there was a query somewhere in this thread or another thread that asked how come no markings on my Jet I (which doesnt bother me in the least).

To add on: after sales service with CEJ is awesome, i had a Jet I Mk II which acted up off and on and it was fixed and has no issues now, it was my first higher end light (before that was an Ultrafire C3) and it still serves me very well. Had a problem with a Fenix E01 that i got from him too but unfortunately that one couldnt be fixed so i ended up buying 2 more :D

Last edited:

CEJ

Newly Enlightened

Hey bro, nice to see you here, i dont logon to FK all that often anymore. The Jet I Pro IBS v2.0 i got from you is working wonderfully, there was a query somewhere in this thread or another thread that asked how come no markings on my Jet I (which doesnt bother me in the least).

To add on: after sales service with CEJ is awesome, i had a Jet I Mk II which acted up off and on and it was fixed and has no issues now, it was my first higher end light (before that was an Ultrafire C3) and it still serves me very well. Had a problem with a Fenix E01 that i got from him too but unfortunately that one couldnt be fixed so i ended up buying 2 more :D

yo bro! 1stly thank you for your continuous support!
& now I see, u've migrated here

Glad that JET-I serve u well
why JET-I no logo hahaha... I think u have heard enough of my back-end story

one of the worst enemy of flashlight i have to say is battery chemical leakage, once hit, bye bye!

Ohh, u might be interested in the latest JB's RRT-1

jetbeamrrt1600a.jpg

rrt1bighead600cej.jpg

some "error" on the big-head RAPTOR's tailcap (the lower pic)... 'cos me just anyhow grab one M1X's tail-cap just to take a pic

also, u asked me to change this type of clip for your JET-I, now I got them liao but u didn't show up anymore
(free upgrade lah won't charge u any cent)

2wayclip500.jpg

Last edited:

nemesiscavalry

Newly Enlightened

Jeezz...within 1 week of my venture into this flashlight thing...I bought 3 :sick2:

If my gf ever finds out about this...:ohgeez:

Now I have SF G2L, Olight M20 WP, TK11R2....

Searched around the forum, found out that the G2 really has a strong dose to get you become a flashaholic...

rasserie

Newly Enlightened

count me in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.