• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SF M6-R order information and updates - Part 2

stuartyr

Newly Enlightened
js said:
stuartyr,

That's just not right! I sent your stuff via USPS Global Express mail: 4-6 days, insured. Let me check my records. There might be a way to track it, and/or check it. I sent it three weeks ago, so it is WAY past due. I'll post back here in 6 or 7 hours.

I've just had a note through the door informing that I have a customs charge to pay on a parcel, so it is either the M6-R or the 5mega mag(posted 6 Dec) I will report back once I have collected it!

stuartyr

Newly Enlightened
Jim, I am pleased (and relieved) to say that it was indeed my M6-R set which was awaiting collection. I am just about to open it up now, so I'll report back later :D

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
stuartyr,

WHEW! Excellent! I look forward to your report. Remember that it is probably only at 60-75 percent charge by now and will go from warning flashes to dimming pretty quickly. So go ahead and play, but don't try a runtime test or anything like that.

naromtap

Enlightened
js said:
naromtap,

That's more or less correct, but since we're working everything in parallel, we will try to co-ordinate stuff. In other words, there's some wiggle room.
w

ok, cool.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very close to getting some orders out the door, but the USL battery stuff, together with a situation at work, have taken precedence. One of the accelerator operators here just died over the weekend before this most recent one; we shared an office, actually, --although we weren't that close. So, anyway, that has disrupted life here at work, to say the least. Re-scheduling, funeral service to attend, and so on.

Plus, my sister-in-law has been visiting, and got very sick, and yesterday we needed to drive her back to her house and then return, and that pretty much killed last night when I could have finished an order. Plus, the water pump in my car developed a leak and I had to arrange to have that worked on.

Anyway, sorry for all the excuses. I'm working on these tonight for sure (I hope--provided nothing else crazy happens).

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
jhung's order is going out today at noon, and CarpeDiem, jtivat, PhantomZ, Crossman451, and Seattlite's orders will be following over the next couple weeks.

PhantomZ and Seattlite, could you please pay me sometime this week or weekend if possible?

Thanks, everyone.

Crosman451

Newly Enlightened
Alright! My number is finally getting there. Really looking forward to getting this. Thanks for all your effort.

Mike
Crosman451

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crosman451,

I know that this is way off topic, but what is that light in your avitar?!?!

Interesting.

MSax

seattlite

Enlightened
js said:
jhung's order is going out today at noon, and CarpeDiem, jtivat, PhantomZ, Crossman451, and Seattlite's orders will be following over the next couple weeks.

PhantomZ and Seattlite, could you please pay me sometime this week or weekend if possible?

Thanks, everyone.
:paypal:

Thanks,
Richard

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be sending out 6 packs (5 orders, IIRC) over the coming days. I've got everything all ready and done except for the final assembly. I meant to have two orders in the mail today, but some other stuff came up and I am transitioning to working the graveyard shift for the next 24 days, so it didn't happen. I apologize. But soon. 5 more orders will go out soon. Thanks for your patience everyone.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
jtivat, your order will go out today for sure (it's all packed up and ready), and I may be able to finish CarpeDiem's order and send it out tomorrow. I got behind due to the 50 USL packs getting done early--they all require a charging cable and charging connector that I have to make. (Plus, transistioning to this hellatious graveyard shift is never smooth.) But the good news is that since that is all I need to do now with the new welded USL packs, I will be able to concentrate all my effort on M6-R orders.

Even so, however, I have learned from experience that I just can't seem to make these packs up at all fast, so I will just continue chipping away at them as best I can, and count myself very lucky to have such amazing people involved with this project. Thanks everyone.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's definitely got to be rough to be the 'only show on the road'.. keep up the good work, the packs are worth the wait, i'm pretty sure that everybody in the queue is aware.

When i get caught up and dust settles from the nanos, i'm hoping to grab a form of the M6 rechargeable baton but 'til that happens, JS is the man regarding getting regulated lumens out of an M6!.

-awr

KEK

Newly Enlightened
It's been a while since I last logged on.
Just wondering whether I've missed out on the auction of one of Jim's personal packs or the group buy for the LVR3I?

Latest posts