Shot Show 2003 Feb 13- Feb16... Time to Get Serious

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Looks like I'll need a room for Friday night, Saturday night, and (depending on cost) Sunday night. I'll be driving in from Texas. Car pool from DFW area anyone?

Brock

Flashaholic
Ok, lets try this, this is for rooms needed only.
Please cut & paste and add your needs

- who - nights room needed
Brock - wed thur fri

Roy

I'm not sure I know how to "cut and paste" , but here goes;

Brock - wed thur fri
Roy - --- ---- fri sat sun

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
can't believe that only two CPF members need rooms... i have 23 members on my list as planning to attend

Brock - wed thur fri
Roy - --- --- fri sat sun

Roy

Mr Bear,

Thought we were starting a new list! I'm also on the first list. Don't want to be counted twice..once is going to cost enough!
tongue.gif

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff,

I'm sorry to say that I need to ask you to take me off the list - circumstances have changed such that I won't be able to make it to the US for the event.

Graham

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
With over 20 CPF attending the show, can't believe this is the entire list of who will be needing rooms

Brock - wed thur fri
Roy - --- ---- fri sat sun
Jack32088---------sat

Albany Tom

Enlightened
I'm lucky enough to have a good friend in Orlando.
May be attending show, do not need a room.
(But appreciate all the work you're doing!)

Saaby

Flashaholic
Here...not only am I bumping this, I have party suggestions:

Get everyone to dig out their pockets, purses, bags, etc and throw all the Arc AAAs on a table. Photograph. Calculate the average Arc AAA:person ratio. Do again with another hugely popular CPF light, the Surefire E2
tongue.gif

Sure we could get a photo of tons and tons of Arc AAAs together from Peter, he could take it at work, but new AAAs and AAAs with charactor (SO lots of standards, LEs, maybe a CPF edition or 2...and maybe <gasp> a brass) would be a different story altogether!

HiLumen

Newly Enlightened
Will be arriving on the 12th, departing the 17th, already registered & have a room. Please keep me posted as to the CPF plans so I can attend.

Todd

Brock

Flashaholic
Well I am going for sure now. My wife got the airline tickets and a room for an x-mas present and I figured it out by some odd questions she was asking. So I no longer need a room, but I will be there for sure. Ya BABY
smile.gif
I will be getting there the Tue 11th, but have to leave Sat. the 15th so I can work on Sun morn. Anyway I will be there, yaaaaaaa.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, our little get together is getting attention from people OUTSIDE the board! I just received an e-mail from the marketing director of Streamlight that they got wind of our get together and sent the following:

"I was wondering if you know anything about a "get together" of flashlight fans during the Feb. SHOT show. Is this something that happens every year and are manufacturers ever invited to attend. We always like to hear feedback from interested customers."

I have directed her to this thread for details.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see there is some outside attention to CPF.
My Marine Son is flying to Kosovo today for six months duty, so that sinks his wedding plans for Feb 13. My wife and I will now go to the SHOT Show, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Roy

Do we need to make our own resvertations or is someone going to make a group reservation?