show us your everday flashlight

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
photo2.jpg

junmae, you may want to resize your pics, maximum allowable size per forum rules is 800x800

junmae

Newly Enlightened
junmae, you may want to resize your pics, maximum allowable size per forum rules is 800x800

Sorry, I just tried to resize the picture but every time I try it, it goes back to over 800X600 (which is what I have the picture saved as). Btw, nice keychain lights. I'm looking to get one of those soon :).

Illum

Flashaholic
He probably carries it in his pocket Illum. Mine is the same gun but in brushed silver finish.

I can't imagine the lint running around in the mechanisms. I've cleaned enough lint out of my knife to be convinced there's a miniature sheep in my pocket:sick2:

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rostered onto duty =
Left to right .

Solarforce L2 SSC P7, Solarforce L2 SSC P7 , Solarforce L2M R2 , Sacredfire , and A20 SSC P7

Superdave

Enlightened
my 6PDL/LF R-2 Dropin that i carry at work..

6PDL.jpg

outside of work i carry my U2a for most situations.. but if i need something brighter the M6 is on my nightstand.:D

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't imagine the lint running around in the mechanisms. I've cleaned enough lint out of my knife to be convinced there's a miniature sheep in my pocket:sick2:

Actually I was saying, I bet he carries it in a pocket holster, not just in his pocket.

junmae

Newly Enlightened
too bad I rarely wear belts. Maybe I gotta start wearing them since my surefire e2d holster is just collecting dust. It makes a nice little case for it though :p.

Bushman5

Enlightened
MY EDC flashlights, and EDC gear, all carried in a Maxped Fatboy Jumbo Versipack

: SureFire L2 Digital Lumamax, SureFire E1L Outdoorsman, Surefire G2Z-L tan nitrolon, Fenix TK11, Fenix TA30, Pelican 7060

017-1.jpg

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not emptying my war bag.
P7205964.jpg

The e2e is a Milky Room Sweeper. I leave the ASP at work, swap out the G22 for an M9, and change the Room Sweeper to a VME with Malkoff when not working. There's a Charge Ti and Fenix LOD in the case next to the lights. I've got to get that guy I know to make a better holster for those.