Show Your Muyshondt Collections

Roanqoan

Newly Enlightened
Man - So fun seeing such great photos of everyone's Muyshondt collections! Keep them coming!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Old pic of a light that I regrettably do not have anymore.
Just thought the thread could use some more Atwood Blue action in the form of a Nautilus!
annonaut4.jpg

Nauts3.jpg

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
My Ions and Aeons. One of the four silver lights is a titanium Ion, the other three are Aeons.

My two Makos (middle of top row) shown with a group photo of my titanium AAA and AA lights. One is the narrow optic and the other is the flood version.

Top row, left to right:

Thrunite TiS, Thrunite TiSvn flamed rainbow, Sapphire original, Sapphire 25, Mako wide, Mako narrow optic, Little Killer, Tain Ottavino Rev. 1, Tain Ottavino Rev. 3, 4Sevens Atom

Bottom row, left to right:

Olight S15 Baton bead blast finish, Klarus M1A, MBI HF, 4Sevens Atom, 4 Fenix E99's

Last edited:

Roanqoan

Newly Enlightened
Burgundy, green, and is that alumibronze? Very nice scores. Hope to land a burgundy one of these days. You have a fantastic collection, Magellan!

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought these two.
This is what the ad said.

"2 Off Custom Muyshondt flashlights - Unused and in original packaging - The Aeon is a 3 stage, the Nautilus a 2 stage - Neither have ever been used or carried. Both were ordered by me a few years ago and are now surplus to requirements - Both are Custom Made flashlights and are of so much higher specs than production that you have to see them to appreciate the difference - They are truly brilliant (excuse the pun!)...

I thought the 3 stage Aeon started with the titanium Aeon?
Does anyone else have or heard of one?
Thanks

This will be my first experience with Muyshondt.
I have never touched or seen one.

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 excellent lights, congrats on the score!
The 3-stage AEON, or AEON MKII, were mostly made in Ti but there was a small run in aluminum. I am not sure how many were made in the aluminum run.

Xavier

Newly Enlightened
Since i haven't posted in this thread, here is a special Ion/Aeon hybrid from Muyshondt.

Has the led engine of an Ion and the sapphire lens and body of an Aeon.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
My little family: :)
Mako Mk. Il ti polished (green trit) 2 stage AAA, Ion alm natural 2 stage CR2, Aeon Mk. ll alm black 3 stage CR2, Nautilus alm black 2 stage CR123, Aeon Mk. lll ti polished CR2 and Maus Mk. l cu N-cell

dbla

Newly Enlightened
7ab2e0e919cfdd148145873ad215b826.jpg

These are the Bead Blasted few. I've got a couple more at home too.

-JP

Newly Enlightened
I have an Aeon MKIII in route. Have the Maus for now. Its been a great little EDCer
IMG_1122_zpspuoak3bb.jpg

IMG_1240_zps6jght1nq.jpg