Show your Rare/Unusual SureFires - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys

I forgot to add the Proto/Beast has a very warm colour compared to the other two Beast lights. I would say around the 43K mark and a massive hot spot. I know "beam shots" I am working on it.

Hey William, saying the obvious that you've got a very very impressive collection :bow:

Hey Silgt I know you have a collection to match :thumbsup: Would love to see more of it if you ever get the time. I know you are very busy and taking pic's can be time consuming.

:wave:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Silgt I know you have a collection to match :thumbsup: Would love to see more of it if you ever get the time. I know you are very busy and taking pic's can be time consuming. :wave:

C'mon William you know my meagre collection will probably only occupy a tiny corner in your display shelf at best. I do make some personal time but a usually just too lazy to set up my small studio. Need to start taking more photos of my lights as it combines two of my favourite hobby :D

Here's a couple I took awhile ago using my mobile phone...

20130526_163713.jpg

20130526_163922.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
C'mon William you know my meagre collection will probably only occupy a tiny corner in your display shelf at best. I do make some personal time but a usually just too lazy to set up my small studio. Need to start taking more photos of my lights as it combines two of my favourite hobby :D

I am not sure about your first comment as I always seem to remember you getting in first on so many rare SF sale threads.

Very Nice images for a phone camera. At first I was thinking it was the same light with a picture of both sides. After a closer look different bezel and different body (flat sided) = two different lights :ohgeez:
Tell me more about the top Darpa. Looks like it is a proto-type/ experimental as it has a DEF1 body with a DEF2 head but in IR ?

That Monster Head DEF light was multi coloured right.

What other DARPA lights have you got
:D
Nice to see some of your lights you sure did pick two gems to show us. :twothumbs

thanks

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got this one earlier this week including it´s german manual (which the former owner actually laminated). Almost mint (whitebalance is a bit off though....).

surefire-m2-ph.jpg

surefire-m2-ph-manual.jpg

Eric

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
The manual doesn´t really mention it but I am pretty sure it stands for Peter Hoffmann, since Peter Hoffmann - Import was the german importer of the laser products lights back then. The manual has some really bad typos though..... (Hochdrauck Xenon, ebrauchsanweisung... and the head/bezel was called lensenring ;) Well, at least they made the effort getting this stuff to germany!).

Eric

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got this one earlier this week including it´s german manual (which the former owner actually laminated). Almost mint (whitebalance is a bit off though....).
Eric

SCOOOOOOOORE :thumbsup:

Congratulations a very rare find in that condition. Did the seller know what he was selling ?

cosmos7

Newly Enlightened
Took a while, but I've now gone through the entire thread... I had no idea there were so many non-mainstream variations out there.

bound

Enlightened

20130526_163713.jpg

OTE]
Hi Silgt,
Your DEF2 is the dream of many! ! !
So beautiful! !:twothumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.