Show your Solarforce Part II

ven

Flashaholic
Nice triple mods.

I also have the stainless polished L2T and like it a lot.

I do like them as well, very solid and actually bought it for work. Once i had stuck the cryos on it..........well it drew too much attention and got fed up of having to go into flashlight stuff(trust me it wears thin with people who dont understand).

I like the cu cryos with the ss body myself.........too blingy for work :laughing:

With help from the quad, its the heaviest 18650 light i have! Not one for EDCing ..................

weklund

Enlightened

... Solarforce Stainless Limited Edition L2M #138 ...

SSSFL2_M.jpg

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
By how far did I miss the boat on those stainless L2M bodies? Those look rad. The current stainless L2T is pretty buy just a little too pretty. I like my lights to get a little banged up and scratched for character and that L2M looks like both a beautiful light and workhorse.

vinte77

Enlightened
Wanted to share a recent build with a XHP70 led, fet driver, and dsche's solarforce extension adaptor and copper pill. The light is powered by 2 x 18500s.

Last edited:

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
LAMPARITA, are those copper rings or just a copper overlay?

Just goofing around with small left over pieces of copper foil tape that I purchased for my Solarforce LED drop-in's, didn't want to trow them away so I decide to use them for "decoration" but I think it will look better on desert tan color flashlights together with a copper bezel ring..;)

vinte77

Enlightened
Quad xpl-hi, FET + 7135 driver w/ bistro firmware, dsche's solarforce extension adaptor and copper pill, red tail light, amber trits in the optics, and bezel ring w/ anodizing removed (has a distressed look that I like). The light is powered by an 18500 cell.

msim

Enlightened
Quad xpl-hi, FET + 7135 driver w/ bistro firmware, dsche's solarforce extension adaptor and copper pill, red tail light, amber trits in the optics, and bezel ring w/ anodizing removed (has a distressed look that I like). The light is powered by an 18500 cell.

:drool::drool::drool:It's beautiful!

david57strat

Enlightened
Fan of the L2T's, remind me a little of the C2 which is my fav surefire

Nice! Tell me about that cooling head (with the crenelated bezel), mounted on the Black L2T. I'm considering a Cryos M2, but this looks pretty intriguing, as well. It'll be mounted on a 18650 Oveready-bored Surefire 6P (was previously on an L2P, but I'm changing out the parts, one by one.

On these custom cooing bezels, do you have to purchase the lens and o-ring for the lens, separately? I didn't' see one pictured on the Cryos Illumination site. I like that the L2 series light parts are interchangeable with 6P parts.

ven

Flashaholic
Nichia triple and xp-g2 triple mule(yep just the optics removed). The nichia sportac does not like being a mule, the beam has too many crazy artifacts.................:crazy:

LV426

Enlightened

vinte77, what pocket clip is that?

vinte77

Enlightened
any onfo on the red tail light?

There's information on the other forum on how to build the board for the tail light switch and how to modify the driver to accommodate the tail light so that the driver modes function correctly.