Show your Solarforce Part II

ven

Flashaholic
Love the lantern, you have some awesome illumination tools weklund!!!

Got an EDCplus xp-g2 neutral in today, only dislike i have mentioned previous and thats the start in high.............its no monster drop in so its not too bad..........still prefer memory. Other than that its nicely made, very nice tint

For the money, as like the sportac triples, imo good value and a recommend !

weklund

Enlightened
Love the lantern, you have some awesome illumination tools weklund!!!

Got an EDCplus xp-g2 neutral in today, only dislike i have mentioned previous and thats the start in high.............its no monster drop in so its not too bad..........still prefer memory. Other than that its nicely made, very nice tint.
For the money, as like the sportac triples, imo good value and a recommend !

Excellent Choice ... EDC Plus 3-mode. I own one of these modules and find the mode UI of H/M/L perfect for a walking around or defensive / tactical type of light.

Nice to know that it will always come on in high mode ... in lieu of remembering which mode you last used. Great triple gun light and an extreme value at 40.00.

CK2.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Yes there is that side with the starting in high! Really liking the tint of this xpg2 , would put it closer to 4500k but not fully tested yet, just a quick initial play with it to see if all is well.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love my old edc+ x60L warm. And love that it comes on in high. Got plenty of standard lights that starts in lo, and stuff with memory, so you dont know what mode it starts in.. Mine is in a L2T. serial nr 25, so i can say i did not sit on the fence when the L2T hit the marked :)
The other solarforce might be the worlds most throwy aaa light :) A solarforce L2i tube (takes 3 aaa or one 18650) and a modded solarforce masterpice pro 1 head. Got a 3 +Amp driver and a xp-l hi led mounted on copper in it. Throws like a champ. It beats my old onestopthrowshop modded fandyfire that are messured at 118000 cd when eyeballing them, but not by mutch.
IMG_0308_zpslt2lqmn6.jpg

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fan of the L2T's, remind me a little of the C2 which is my fav surefire

Got a L2T as well. I wish the edges on the C2 body as well as around the clip were more rounded; the ano there is first to go.

I do notice that the switch on my L2T had too much resistance to allow full output for my 3 amp dropin. The difference between it and that when using a McClicky is quite noticeable.

The stock L2T switch on my sample is also too stiff and has too much travel for momentary activation.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent Choice ... EDC Plus 3-mode. I own one of these modules and find the mode UI of H/M/L perfect for a walking around or defensive / tactical type of light.

Nice to know that it will always come on in high mode ... in lieu of remembering which mode you last used. Great triple gun light and an extreme value at 40.00.

Too bad they're still $60 at Edcplus. And Illumn seems to not have restocked them.

ven

Flashaholic
Got a L2T as well. I wish the edges on the C2 body as well as around the clip were more rounded; the ano there is first to go.

I do notice that the switch on my L2T had too much resistance to allow full output for my 3 amp dropin. The difference between it and that when using a McClicky is quite noticeable.

The stock L2T switch on my sample is also too stiff and has too much travel for momentary activation.

Come on be fair:p, it is an $18 host, imo excellent value:)

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The good thing about the EDCPlus drop ins is that there is no PWM. They are digital linear current regulated. I have one and it is real nice!

ven

Flashaholic
The good thing about the EDCPlus drop ins is that there is no PWM. They are digital linear current regulated. I have one and it is real nice!

Imo cracking value!!! and dont forget they have the best drop in case in the world!!!

ven

Flashaholic
Cracking idea..................i mean so obvious to do, yet no one thought of it......genius imo

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lov
The other solarforce might be the worlds most throwy aaa light A solarforce L2i tube (takes 3 aaa or one 18650) and a modded solarforce masterpice pro 1 head. Got a 3 +Amp driver and a xp-l hi led mounted on copper in it. Throws like a champ. It beats my old onestopthrowshop modded fandyfire that are messured at 118000 cd when eyeballing them, but not by mutch.

nice! and looks better thna the original tube.
Are you running a 26650 there?

ven

Flashaholic
It does! Not perfect for a triple, it's a back up for the p1d so does not get much use at the moment

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Nice triple mods.

I also have the stainless polished L2T and like it a lot.

Last edited:

Latest posts