Show your Solarforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

sv_sniper

Newly Enlightened
Wow, the T4 looks sexy!!! But the whole kit is kind of too much to me. At most I just need the headlamp and the flashlight itself. A high-impact strike bezel would be even better.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
1010822f.jpg

gsxrac

Enlightened
So has anyone ordered a T4 yet or do I have to be the test dummy? And yes I also would like to know if its e series compatible...

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
So has anyone ordered a T4 yet or do I have to be the test dummy? And yes I also would like to know if its e series compatible...

I may be wrong, but my guess is the T4 is not E series compatible.

gsxrac

Enlightened
Nice, I found a few on Ebay (slightly overpriced) and solarforcestore has them at a better price especially with free shipping, I may have to get me one when the paycheck comes on friday. So Jake do you know if these are E or C?

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 x 18650 will work just fine with the 3-8.4v Pill , if you get the 3.7-4.2 pill it will fry it ...

I have the 18650 extension on the way with a 2nd Mini L2 + the postie brung me some more L2 Parts + a 18650 Body less drop in .
So 4 L2's for me ATM + one in the post .. Got the solarforce RCR123A's batts . Hopefully 5 L2's by the end of the week . :crackup:
www.solarforce.hk/PRD/main.jsp : Here , link to T4 . Its the only site I know that currently shows the T4 ...

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
IMG_0361.jpg

I burned up 4 Dremel cut off wheels removing the spikes and used a few sheets of drywall sanding screen to shorten it a little further and smooth it out but it came out pretty good I think. Now the flat SS bezel ring is shorter than the black Al one that also came with the Klingon. It lives on my 2X18650 Leef tube running a M60WL. All the bezel strength, none of the impalement! :)

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I burned up 4 Dremel cut off wheels removing the spikes and used a few sheets of drywall sanding screen to shorten it a little further and smooth it out but it came out pretty good I think. Now the flat SS bezel ring is shorter than the black Al one that also came with the Klingon. It lives on my 2X18650 Leef tube running a M60WL. All the bezel strength, none of the impalement! :)

Woah...Nice job, love the SS bezel.
Btw, Solarforce has came out with a similar SS bezel for $3....
... I'm just kidding! :duck:

:laughing:

sv_sniper

Newly Enlightened
IMG_0361.jpg

Oh my dear, you've ruined the high impact strike head. The A001 head is intentionally to be this way.

However, your cuts look neat. Next time try the diamond cutting wheels if you are using a dremel tool. If I were you, I'd use bench grinder with cutting wheel installed, or to use a mill.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Next time try the diamond cutting wheels if you are using a dremel tool. If I were you, I'd use bench grinder with cutting wheel installed, or to use a mill.
Yeah I WISH!!!!!!
I just used what I had. If I had nice equipment I would be making all kinds of stuff.

TallNHairyDave

Newly Enlightened
Nice job on making the A001 klingon war bezel into a protective normal bezel for the lamp Sgt LED.

I keep considering picking up an A001 bezel (mostly for laughs) but the fact that if I carried it (being in the UK) I'd probably get arrested for carrying an offensive weapon puts me off doing so. :sigh:

However, I might now get one and whack it in the lathe to make a cut down version like yours as a tougher lamp protector than the standard bezel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts