Show your Solarforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITANER

Newly Enlightened
Here's my L2-R2m with lanyard ring, lantern head, and my own moldable tripod. I love the versatility of this light! :twothumbs

PICT8889-1.jpg

Action shot (sorry for the bad photo):
PICT8906.jpg
Wow,so cool:thumbsup:.

offroad

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know, what size are the o-rings that I have seen some put in the grooves on the outside of the Solarforce L2 type heads?

tacosauce

Newly Enlightened
solarforce7680768.jpg

No sign of locktite on this one.
Norm

Can the battery tube be separated from the body on all the Solarforce flashlights (like this one)? If so, will the tailcap thread onto the body without the battery tube? Or a regular battery extension work in place of the battery tube?

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about the L2M, but most L2's that I've seen are two-piece. Look inside the battery tube about half an inch in and if you see a seam then it can be taken apart. You should be able to boil the body for a few minutes to get it to separate.

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can the battery tube be separated from the body on all the Solarforce flashlights (like this one)? If so, will the tailcap thread onto the body without the battery tube? Or a regular battery extension work in place of the battery tube?

1/ Yes [ L2 ]
2/ Yes
3/ No - [ The extension needs to be shortened so the threads will engage ]

Superorb

Enlightened
Does anyone know, what size are the o-rings that I have seen some put in the grooves on the outside of the Solarforce L2 type heads?
I use 22mm GITD o-rings on my L2 lights, all 5 of them :D

A 21mm or maybe 20mm o-ring might be stretched a bit more which would prevent it from moving around as mine sometimes does.

GoldenF1

Newly Enlightened
NICE!:kewlpics:

Does the bezel on the fourth one from the left interfere with the beam?

Status
Not open for further replies.