Sign-up thread for the MillerMods Cree Arc AAA 2-stage (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
:wave: Eric! Glad to see you 'round these parts! My MillerMods Arc's are still rockin' it! :cool:
:thumbsup: john

esunnycpf

Newly Enlightened
Just checking out CPF again after a long time away, had to let the flashlight addiction rest. I was signed up in the original post (in fact I was a longtime lurker and created a sign on specifically to get in on your mods), can I still get one of your mods if I send you my Arc? -Thank You

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just checking out CPF again after a long time away, had to let the flashlight addiction rest. I was signed up in the original post (in fact I was a longtime lurker and created a sign on specifically to get in on your mods), can I still get one of your mods if I send you my Arc? -Thank You

Absolutely, I'm back to doing mods, but only to "new style" Arc lights that are sent to me. PM sent, thanks.

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
just so everyone knows: i've been purchasing Millermods Arc AAA flashlights for years and although eric sometimes gets busy with life's chores and challenges (or in the most recent case where he can't get the needed parts), he has never ever let me down or hanging.

he's a good man and stunning flashlight modder who has my trust and respect.

welcome back eric!

craigberesh

Newly Enlightened
Well it has been what seems like a couple years. I see that I am # 58. Well I am still here. With times so hard I have not minded the wait. I do hope that my number comes up while i still can buy it.

daz

Newly Enlightened
Hi Eric,my Millermods R2 Arc AAA arrived in the UK today..Great little light..Many thanks for making these..Keep up the good work...Daron

kimo

Newly Enlightened
hi i have arcs to send in. let me know when and how to do it. thanks kimo

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
These are such great lights, and with all the other options out there now, unfortunately overlooked. That's why I'm pasting this mini-review from another thread that I just wrote regarding the MillerMods I just received the other day.
You wanted variable brightness, but with no mention of how many levels I'm going to suggest a MillerMods Arc-AAA.

My favorite light is the LF2XT and the MillerMods I just got has the ability to go even lower, is much smaller and lighter, comes on very low and "retains memory" due to the fact that as a simple twisty it's just a single twist to go to low, then immediately to high with no lag time.

I'm not looking at a Solitaire right now, but I feel that this is probably the best option for you. The one I have has the 50mA low setting, which is also available in 25mA. I'm supposed to send one of my Arcs in for a mod and the 25mA low is what I'm planning on. The one I presently have has the 240mA high, according to the sale thread I just bought it from. My opinion so far is that either the 25/50mA low and 240mA high is a perfect tiny light that is as addictive to hold as it is to use!

These have an absolutely beautiful beam and tint, which offers a gentle veil of light on low and the high level is so perfect for daily usage! They also hang very nicely for neck carry.

Although the pics have ceased to exist, this is still a very nice review of the MillerMods Arc-AAA 2-level mod.

greg c

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to get in one this build. What's the approximate wait time at this point?

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Not sure of the turnaround time but a while back he told me to send one of my Arc's in and I wasn't able to decide which one to send at the time, so I'm just going to send one and wait till it gets done. They are wonderful for a tiny, unobtrusive light, and have a class all their own!

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't realize MillerMods was still producing these.

IIRC, these are the only high power LED AAA lights that do not use any sort of PWM.

Steelbeach

Newly Enlightened
Received mine back, and it was definitely worth the wait. My brother carries a stock Arc AAA on his keychain and when he saw the upgrade, declared, "I gotta get mine done!" Thanks Eric. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts