Sign-up thread for the MillerMods high power Arc AAA Cree XR-E mod (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varriano

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the update.

Still interested. I'm a bit down the list. Make the light with the brightest available bin at time of mfg.

Thanks.

JV

eltel999

Newly Enlightened
I'm still in!

I'd like to wait for an R2 bin if that is possible.

Good to see this thread buzzing again

Millermods and GJG :thumbsup:

future_prius

Newly Enlightened
#153 checking in.

Original request was 153 future_prius 50mA, 1W, Q5 or better.

I'll take brightest emitter at time of availability.

Cool. :)

dansperry

Newly Enlightened
Hey, I'm 103 on the list and would like brightest at time of mod. Not sure if I mentioned this when I originally placed the order but I would like the complete light. Thanks, Dan

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
36 Codeman 25, 1.50, whatever you have when you get to mine - preferably Q4 WH or brighter.

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Please keep me on the list. (Besides, who'd want to give up the #2 spot?). :huh:

I'm happy to wait for a little while as you sort out the new bins; I'm excited to see if any high CRI LEDs will sneak their way into your mods. And Eric, if you haven't see the high CRI LEDs yet - check `em out. Truly amazing for the outdoors color rendition. Nichia 083, Cree Q2 5A - even Seoul's getting into the act. I'd definitely be up for a high-CRI LED: the color rendition of an incan with the efficiency of an LED; what's not to like?

- FITP

jwrickert

Newly Enlightened
I may be a few years late, but I'm very interested in an Arc with the current top Cree emitter. Are they still available??
What info do I send, and to whom??
Thanks,
J W Rickert

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm number 4 on the list and my order is still the same.

I would like to throw a wrench in the works , and be the first to claim a SECOND light, on the second list. :D

I am sure I will want another.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
#136...still interested, but waiting for pricing and new options. Also, likely to change the specs of my light...want an even lower low...

WELCOME BACK!!

yoyoteen

Newly Enlightened
#121 yoyoteen still in, my order change to 50, 0.75 Q4 WH COMPLETE LIGHT
thx a lot~~

rdh226

Enlightened
Repost of the "List".
108 rdh226 25, 0.75, P4, WH/WJ/WD tint (whatever I can get "sooner"), 25, 0.75, Q3, WH/WJ/WD tint (whenever...), & 50, 1.25, Q3, same tint as unit above.(I have three unused Arc AAAs I can provide for upgrade.)

I'm still interested...although honestly I can't remember what all the numbers/letters/codes all mean...

I think [re]starting a new thread listing current options/etc. would be a good idea.

Personally, I'm interested in warmer tints and long-life (per battery/charge) than in absolute max photon
flux. I'd be absolutely thrilled (I'm easy...) to see a "warm white" tint option.

-RDH

Scottiver

Enlightened
Yes, i'm still in. I'm not sure if I want to wait to see what the new bins are or go with what's in stock. I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.