Sign-up thread for the MillerMods high power Arc AAA Cree XR-E mod (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Newly Enlightened
# 105 checking in: still interested! Will wait for a more current premium bin. One question though: is the 1.25 watt version still a no-go or has the problem been resolved?

Thanks, Don :popcorn:

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
# 105 checking in: still interested! Will wait for a more current premium bin. One question though: is the 1.25 watt version still a no-go or has the problem been resolved?

Thanks, Don :popcorn:
As of right now the 1.25 watt version is still on the back burner. I may be able to resolve it fairly easily though. I'll make a post sometime in the future when I find I can or can't resolve it.

Scottiver

Enlightened
I just re-read your initial post that shows your price structures, output, runtimes, etc. and I would like an update on the pricing structure.
Back then you were charging a $20 premium for the Q3 emitters which aren't exactly premium these days, so are the Q2 and Q4's that you have available now going to be $120 or the premium price of $140? Or do you have a new pricing structure in mind?

slaps

Newly Enlightened
126 slaps 25, .75 best bin available
Still in please. Will wait for best bin available at time of build. R4???
Prefer warm tint.

Last edited:

GregY

Newly Enlightened
Hey I'm still here. :)

Still in with same preferences, 25, .75, best bin available when my turn comes.

ptirmal

Enlightened
I'm still in for a light, responded to your PM gjg... I'm guessing the Q2/Q4 are standard bins and anything beyond that would be premium bins, and are priced according to the previous thread? I've already waited this long, I think I'll wait for a "premium" bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.