SPY 007 Mini Picatinny Rail Accessories

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
The prototype came out perfect. Now I am off searching for the right screw.

HV2T0940s.jpg

HV2T0943s.jpg

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, as it turns out the GP rail attachment is strong enough in 6061 aluminum. :D

HV2T1018s.jpg

HV2T1025s.jpg

:crazy: Yes, my wife said I am crazy and who could argue? This shows the 007 titanium rail holding over 200 lb.! :tinfoil:

The GP attachment has passed it's tests and I am going to give Mike the go ahead to start the first run.

Cheers
Dave

Edwood

Enlightened
LOL. Wow.

So when is the grappling hook accessory gonig to be available? :D

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's quite the shot Dave but I still like your OUTSIDE swing set much better--more room for one thing! :grin2:

Karl

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave,

That is one great picture of you hanging there! Great demonstration, that badboy aint going anywhere.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, as it turns out the GP rail attachment is strong enough in 6061 aluminum. :D

HV2T1025s.jpg

:crazy: Yes, my wife said I am crazy and who could argue? This shows the 007 titanium rail holding over 200 lb.! :tinfoil:

The GP attachment has passed it's tests and I am going to give Mike the go ahead to start the first run.

Cheers
Dave

I say your wife's spot on with that assessment. You're crazier than a dog in a hubcap factory:crackup:

Dave, will you be using this set-up to repel into the quarry (PF11)???

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
This device is intended to be a testbed. It had not been built yet, just modeled in CAD. For now it serves as a way to showcase some ideas. It is large and so could have a caribener integrated into it so it can be clipped on a pack.

adapter features:

light stand

mounting block

pen holder "pen by Rothrandir"

bottle opener

knob guard

pocket clip

The first pic is of the attachment holding a titanium pen made by Rothrandir on his CNC lathe. He has these pen's available for sale at JSBurlys site! They are very small and very nicely made. There is an SS and Ti model. PM Rothrandir for more info.

testbed-attachment2.jpg

the bottle opener
testbed-attachment3.jpg

the pocket clip
testbed-attachment.jpg

Here are a couple videos of the CAD model ==> video1 video2

Cheers
Dave

Last edited: