Spy Questions

helios123

Enlightened
Hi daveSorry for posting here but are you receiving my emails? Have you received the money i sent?CheersGlenn

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is bead blasted finish available for the XM-L or XP-G Spy? Is it available without the GG?

Other than the standard machined finish the only optional finish I offer is the SW GG (stone washed gunner grip).

The bead blasted finish that I am able to produce is just not good enough for my products. To me I do not like it's tendency to easily scratch and it picks up dirty finger prints.

The SW GG finish is really good in every way. It is dull and shiny mixed together and it actually feels silky smooth to your hand. My stone washed metal finish has a unique feel that is hard to describe. It is almost completely impervious to scratches and dings as they tend to hide in the finish. Finger prints do not show and dirt wipes right off of the finish.

For Christmas this year I got a Hogue folder with a stone washed finish on the blade. It is steel of course, not titanium, but I was amazed to find that it has that same silky feel as my titanium finish. And it has a similar appearance to my finish as well. They must be using a similar process to mine.

Cheers
Dave