SPY005 & SPY007 projections and goals...Part 2

Archangel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this the thread for the STFu upgrade for the classics, or will that be somewhere else?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this the thread for the STFu upgrade for the classics, or will that be somewhere else?

The STFu upgrade kits and service that Wayne will be doing for the chrome 005s will start after these new 005 lights are all complete. Stay tuned here for more information on all things SPY.

Stan671

Enlightened
I am in for one of these wonderful works of art that happens to also give off lots of light. I'd like to try for a perfect 005 with SS, but funding may require that I wait for the lower cost S&D models. I will see when the instant comes to place the order.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to reserve a Ti 007, serial #007 please. I should start sending monthly paypal payments now, so the wifey doesn't notice the big lump sum when they are ready. :ohgeez:

Amorphous

Enlightened
Dave,

Very interested, please reserve a spot for Ti-SPY005, prototype scratch and dent 005, and 007. :twothumbs

Amorphous

Last edited:

chellyc

Enlightened
Found you again! SPY005 Damascus or Ti please! (I have 0003 now and would love a matching number.)

Pic as promised.

IMG_0974.jpg

Chelly

ArsMachina

Enlightened
I'm in for a oo7

An all titanium Spy - I can hardly imagine anything with more thrill...

Jochen

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
chellyc

That is a beautiful photo! Thank you for posting it here. I am very impressed with the hide skin holster. It has a very rich look.

antc_tw2002

Those are beautiful photos too! I see you. :) The artwork is great, did you do that yourself?

I am going to keep copies of these if it is OK with you. Thanks so much.

Cheers
Dave