Re: SUPER Baby Pin-SWAK/TWAK ?

I'm in too, Charlie.

PP ready for pre-order! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BC

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Thank you, guys.

Just to make it worth the wait for loyal BulkAlumni faithful, I'm trying to develop this light as not only the brightest for its size, but to offer at least one other feature not available in combination with that kind of brightness in ANY mod up until now.

That's all I can divulge at this juncture, at least until I am assured by overseas partners that we can indeed pull this off. Otherwise it'll just be plain ol' "brightest in the world"...oh well, can't have it all.

mst3k

Enlightened

Damn you to hell Bulkinator!! You goal in life is to completely deplete me of cash isn't it?? I just got my Baby Pin and before I even burn thru the first battery you have something that kicks its butt. Maybe I should just wait for the Ultra, Super Duper, Mega, IncrediBaby Pin, so I can see thru walls with it cause it's so bright. One that you have to wear sunglasses during the day to turn on. Ok Ok I want one!

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

If this is the line, then count me in!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Unnerv and Wolfen, Thanks. Please watch for the "real" sign-up post later on (or just e-me).

mst3k,

I think this is destined to be The One (I guess you can tell I watched The Matrix and Matrix II). But this one could change everything.

Really.

TCG

Newly Enlightened

I've been reading about your various mods for weeks now. This one may be the place to jump in and see what all the fuss is about. Count me in please!

Todd

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened

Myself as well please--e-mail sent also.

How much to be sent via Paypal?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hi guys, thanks for chiming in, we gotta see what the price will be once the new converter electronics are finalized and the extra features (if any) can be made to fit in there. In the meantime, please feel free to e-mail me (with your CPF handles)...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hi shannow, yes due to the volume of e-mails already (and to the initial few that I regret I already informed that I would "not" be keeping a list) you can e-me and I will file away your message for the new year.

Of course if things get good earlier than expected, then of course orders might be accepted earlier than expected...

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Charlie, any hints on what extra feature might be included. The momentary on is nice, clickie would be better but the brightness possibility is tremendous. I don't know if it would be possible for me to let go of your last mod, it's a special combination of brightness and throw in such a small package. I am really getting spoiled with my small lights, they slide so easily into my pocket.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

True preproduction proto boards should be here just in time for, uh, Christmas...that's the only hint I am authorized to divulge at this time.

I will then make up a few lights to see if we can destroy the boards or not. And if not (we hope anyway), then some final spacing reconfigurations if necessary and off the production order goes, to a country whose identity has been changed to protect the guilty -- uh -- innocent.

Somalia. Yeah, that's it...Somalia! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif