SUPER Baby Pin Converters Are Here !

BrightLight

Newly Enlightened
Re: SUPER Baby Pin-SWAK/TWAK ?

Sheesh, maybe I should just put in a standing order for all your mods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif (Where's the "gimme" Graemlin?)

Likebright

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif just another Flashaholic drooling on his keyboard.
Keep us posted Charlie.
Mike

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Work on the prototypes is moving along nicely, but will be on a short break since it is a major holiday on Monday in another part of the world...

Radiant

Newly Enlightened

Do you have any idea what runtimes these lights will have before falling out of regulation? Looks like a winner on the size/brightness side of things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Radiant,

Nope! Don't even have the preproduction proto boards yet, but will very, Very sooooon.........

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast

I hate you Charlie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PAYPAL SENT!!!!

I promise not to WASH this one!

Nice work BTW!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
BuddTX said:
I hate you Charlie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PAYPAL SENT!!!!

I promise not to WASH this one!

Nice work BTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Bruce,

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Acusifu,

Thanks and you have been added to The List. Actually there are probably only going to be about fifty units in the initial run and I already have sixty names (uh-oh!), but given the nature of human, er, nature, there will likely be about a 20% drop-out factor when the time comes (pick one):

"Oops, I spent way too much money at Christmas."

"Oops, my Wife spent way too much money at Christmas."

"Dang! Muh car jest died, ah swear it!"

"Dang! Muh horse jest threw a shoe, ah swear it!"

"Oops, muh horse spent too much money at Christmas."

Or any number of other unfortunate excus - er, reasons...so, not to worry nos. 51 through 60, you should have no trouble getting in...

Thank you all kindly. We aims ta please.

shannow

Enlightened

Mr Bulk

Do you have the powerpacks and heads ready?
Do you have a rough date when you will start to sell?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Nope...otherwise I'd-a been sellin'!

Early January most likely...

dallas

Newly Enlightened

Just in case I'm not already on the list, make me # 62 or 63. Sorry I missed the X rated auction. What is the major holiday about to start?

Mrd 74

Enlightened

Charlie
Will this light accept a Fraen-LP in case I want to burn a hole in something?

Nathan S

Newly Enlightened

I missed out on the Baby Pins. I absolutely have to have one of these! What do I have to do to sign up?

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

Charlie is wearing out tin-snips clipping those dadgum eleventeen gross Fraen optics as his charity work for the holidays.

Hope he doesn't get some debilitating injury, like carping funnel syndrome. That could push the work on the SBPs into the late spring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif BC

Likebright

Enlightened

Mrd 74,
Think it is the same as the BP-II with the low profile optic only it has the 3/w LED and some beefed up guts and secret stuff inside. I think it is in the Fox Light host still. (Correct me if I error, Charlie). I am running on pure expectation here.
mike

jtice

Flashaholic

Charlie,

These look great! You just keep raising that bar each time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Can you give me some specs on this new bute. ?
What mA are you sending to the led?
I assume its a converter from the Shoppe? Which one? [EDIT] oops, I see in this thread its a new special board. NICE.
I also assume it will be utilizing LP optics?

I missed out on the Baby Pins, and hear nothing but good things about them, so I think I will jump in for one of these.
I cant remember, does this host have a clickie?

Thanks for the info, and hard work.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Dallas, duly noted.

Mrd 74, they will all come with Fraen LPs, holes not included, you'll have to burn your own...

Nate, e-me...

Britt, thanks for the explanation to others. And don't worry, I am being real careful to take good care of my wrists!

Likebright, correct on all counts...Thanks.

Ticey, it should be in the neighborhood of an amp-plus, that is why they will all include the new Lux III emitter, to better take all that high current and hard driving. No clickie, although Ross made one for his regular Baby Pin by cutting down a Kroll to fit. I think he was planning to send me a sample but perhaps got a little busy over the holday. If I eventually get it and see that it would lend itself to simple (and consistent) modification with respect to production multiples, I may incorporate it.

BUT if there is too much work involved (I recall Ross wrapping some sheet aluminum around the base to create the switch ground contact, not something I would be willing to do in mass quantity) then you guys are on your own there.

acusifu, yer welcome!

In fact I stuck another mid-developmental board in a Fox host tonight and with a Lux III this one also made well over 1400 lux. So these guys are going to be strong little performers no matter what...

Stay tuned!

jtice

Flashaholic

Charlie,

An AMP huh?? Wow, niiiiice. These are going to be some strong little devils.

Depending on price, I will probably be in for one.

Keep up the great work, your creations are always top notch, and top BRIGHT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif