SureFire 2211 WristLight

Illum

Flashaholic
err Socom1970....I don't have one!
I simply found pictures online in another forum and rehosted the pictures over. They are not my pictures nor do I take credit for them :)

I wear pocket watches :nana:

Not that it really matters given the minuscule battery drain, but are we to believe that this be the first Swiss mechanical clockwork to operate on a li-po?

SPG

Newly Enlightened
Reserecting an old thread, I am a cop, the target group for this watch
Roughly about 1/2 my shifts are nighttime. I view this as a backup to the Lawman I carry on my belt.
After having it since last summer, works well for its intended purpose, a backup. I have used it on night firearm training, was told to stop, I was cheating :) time wise, very accurate it's a Lumnox.
Drawbacks; I have a very large wrist and it's on its last hole need a decent aftermarket band.
Steve

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
. . . I have a very large wrist and it's on its last hole need a decent aftermarket band.
Steve

Thanks for sharing your experience. A member on another forum replaced the stock band with a Zulu 5-ring band and seems well pleased with it. He mentioned it is much more comfortable and secure than the original.

andrew2

Newly Enlightened
Love this surefire light,but is is a bit expensive for me.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the version without the Luminox watch. The blue trits are cool, but not very bright in real life. Just my opinion. So i wear a Swiss Deep blue with T100 tritium vials.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
15291088-aa66-483c-a6d2-e8237462ad98.jpg

A quick pic :candle:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new SF 2211x wrist light is cheaper and uses a single CR123A cell.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
so good product,but i think the price is too high.
There are already knockoffs of the 2211. Might be okay as a mod host maybe. China leading the way in counterfeiting. :) Intellectual property? What's that? :thinking:

WigglyTheGreat

Newly Enlightened
I like the idea of a wrist light and after seeing this light I experimented a bit with my Zebralight H602w and found that it can mount quite easily to the back of my wrist by just wrapping the headband around a couple times. The silicone mount sits nicely and comfy against the wrist, but I will probably buy another silicone mount and just run a Velcro strap through it for wrist mounting the Zebralight for easier use. Not something I would wear all day, but for certain times it will be handy. One of the smaller Zebralights would probably be more ideal for back of wrist mounting, but the h602w still works fine. This Surefire looks like a good idea, but the price is extremely high for a small light strapped to your wrist. I know you have to pay more for reliability and quality, but it seems too highly priced for what it is.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to ask, in version 2211 and 2211X glass is mineral or polymer? I can't find this information anywhere, the technical support of the SF does not respond to e-mail. In principle, it doesn't really matter, but still interesting.