Surefire 6PX Pro 9.11 Commemorative Limited Edition......Registry anyone?

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm glad you posted your picture Solscud007 because it answered a question that I've been wondering about concerning this light since I received mine recently. Just to the left of the "S" in Surefire it appears as though there is a circular indentation, almost as if there was a machining error or something accidentally stamped the side of the tubing. I've been wondering if mine was the only one, but evidentially it is not.

Does anybody's light NOT have this mark/indentation? Guess it really doesn't matter, I'm just curious... It's not like I'm going to try and return it to Surefire or anything.

I think they ALL have it...I have a regular 6PX Pro with the mark, and I read that the new Fury lights have it as well. I'm beginning to think it's put there on purpose.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they ALL have it...I have a regular 6PX Pro with the mark, and I read that the new Fury lights have it as well. I'm beginning to think it's put there on purpose.

Nah. Its probably just a minor error in the coding of the CNC. Someone is too lazy to fix it. Or maybe it is a QC issue that is just over looked. Not sure what post processes are done right after the CNC

zdeuce

Newly Enlightened
well I finally decided to quit lurking and actually join so i'm claiming my #186! :wave:

#0186.............think2x(BF) I'll change this if he joins instead of just lurks

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
well I finally decided to quit lurking and actually join so i'm claiming my #186! :wave:

#0186.............think2x(BF) I'll change this if he joins instead of just lurks
Finally! Got it changed for ya. :thumbsup:

BTW::welcome:

Heyjowee

Newly Enlightened
313 and 334 here.

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big surprise for me today. It was my birthday 12th march and my wife gave me a torch for my birthday and I always thought she hated them.
The surprise got even better she got me a Surefire 6PX Pro 9.11 Commemorative torch. Not just any one she somehow got me number #0012 the date of my birthday :eek:
She will never know about number 18 when it turns up.

So you can add number #0012 to the list.

Cheers

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big surprise for me today. It was my birthday 12th march and my wife gave me a torch for my birthday and I always thought she hated them.
The surprise got even better she got me a Surefire 6PX Pro 9.11 Commemorative torch. Not just any one she somehow got me number #0012 the date of my birthday :eek:
She will never know about number 18 when it turns up.

So you can add number #0012 to the list.

Cheers
that's awesome! congrats!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do flashlight collectors go for this type of thing?
I thought only the normal issues are sort after since the commemorative ones are usually to be found in the same place.
well, i'm basically a beginner collector. plus, as an American, it's nice having one :)

edit: I'm unsure if a 'serious' collector would go for these 9/11 editions though.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Granted that these surefires are kind of sexy and attractive. And it is for a good cause. It is also to say that Americans did not forget the fallen. I am asking from the perspective of a collector.

I am going to get some myself. A breadth of fresh air if you ask me.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a couple to add to the list

I've tried to find some special significance in those numbers but other than the fact they add up to 420 I can't come up with anything. :shrug: