Surefire Fury, opinions about quality and durability

kar120c

Newly Enlightened
Anyone has has experience about a heavy use of this FL series? It seems too low cost for a 500L Surefire, and such a powerful fl works with the 123 battery.
My favourite is the Defender but its bezel is made in aluminium instead of steel as the other tactical fl

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

AirmanX

Newly Enlightened
The Surefire Fury, from my experience as well as others, is pretty reputable. Overall, it has a solid construction and is fairly lightweight. I've had the Fury for only a few weeks, but I have put it through a lot recently, and it has held up just fine.

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had mine for over 6 months, and used iit quite a bit at times. Good build quality for the price. No complaints. I paid the full $150 for mine just before the price drop.

Littlelantern

Newly Enlightened
i edc it over 6 months including once a week 10km bicycle trip to my buddy house at night(i use it as a bicycle headlamp).guilt free lumens using aw 17670 battery.no regret buying it a pure 500 lumens flashlight.

Robert_M

Newly Enlightened
I've had mine for 8 months and it still works perfectly. I use either two LiFePo4 batteries or one AW17670 LiCoO2 battery.

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
I have had mine about a week (P2X-B-BK) and it's been in heavy rain, underwater, and thrown a few times for photography and still is perfect

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
I have had mine about a week (P2X-B-BK) and it's been in heavy rain, underwater, and thrown a few times for photography and still is perfect

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
I have been using one for about two months and I think it is a great light. took the the PX2 Fury to pool along with a Nitecore and an Olight. I know they were only rated for six feet or so, but I wanted t test them to destruction. The Nitecore failed first at about 8-10 feet underwater. The Olight hung in there for about ten minutes at the same depth. The unrated Surefire PX2 actually went about 30 minutes and didn't fail at all.

I took all three lights before the water test and wiped the threads very clean and applied Nyogel 760G.