Surefire M3 Combatlight

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am posting right now -"MAG VS SF"
winkie.GIF

Size15's

Flashaholic
My Surge is not brighter then my P61 Lamps. It is very bright. Perhaps P90 bright on fresh Alks but they don't last very long before settling down to just more then P60 in output. At least that's my experience of the Surge.

LittleNinjai,
Email me if you want photos of the M3 with Clickies.

Al

Size15's

Flashaholic
Hi,

My PC had to be reformated last night so I lost about 3 weeks of stuff (which is a lot of stuff) including some 500 SureFire photos I've taken.

So I suggest you email Wolfman and I would ask that if he can, he forwards the photos.

My PC is going back to the shop Wednesday lunchtime. I'm out of town on Business so I can't sort it myself. If I don't have a working PC I can get broadband on and download my camera to I when I get back on Wednesday night I will go mad.

Respectfully,

Al

Wolfman

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by A00079:
Hi,

My PC had to be reformated last night so I lost about 3 weeks of stuff (which is a lot of stuff) including some 500 SureFire photos I've taken.

So I suggest you email Wolfman and I would ask that if he can, he forwards the photos.

My PC is going back to the shop Wednesday lunchtime. I'm out of town on Business so I can't sort it myself. If I don't have a working PC I can get broadband on and download my camera to I when I get back on Wednesday night I will go mad.

Respectfully,

Al
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No problem Al, I'll forward the photos you sent me to LittleNinjai as soon as he emails me.

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Hey wolfman, you got private message. Pls click "my profile" on top of the page. cheers!

nihraguk

Enlightened
would the M2 with the SW02 be as long as an M3 with its normal tailcap?

speaking of M2s i got bored today so i toasted my M2 bezel in the oven and fortunately nothing happened to it.

SUREFARC

Enlightened
I don't think M2+SW02 could be that long. So what result did you expect from toasting your M2 in the oven?

Latest posts