surefire rechargeable 123s

MattSPL

Enlightened
Re: Surefire Rechargeable K2 Energy LFP123A RECALLED!

I've pretty much given up on the LifeP04's now, unless i need their lower voltage for a particular light.

I bored my C2 for an 18650, and have started using 3.7v 16340's in a smaller single cell light.

bluebonnet

Newly Enlightened
Re: surefire rechargeable battery set by k2battery ??? Really????

Edit: The SureFire LFP 123A is still showing temporarly out of stock on the SF website today. I was incorrect in stating the batteries were back in stock and I apologize.

Last edited:

gobadgrs

Newly Enlightened
Re: surefire rechargeable battery set by k2battery ??? Really????

Edit: The SureFire LFP 123A is still showing temporarly out of stock on the SF website today. I was incorrect in stating the batteries were back in stock and I apologize.

Have you found anywhere else on the web to buy the set? I've been unsuccessful looking anywhere else but the SF website.

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
Surefire rechargeable battery kit

i havent seen anything said really about the new surefire rechargeable unless im just missing them or in the wrong section. i got mine in the mail today. if anyone wants i can post pictures of the unboxing or packaging if interested.

kaabob

Newly Enlightened
i havent seen anything said really about the new surefire rechargeable unless im just missing them or in the wrong section. i got mine in the mail today. if anyone wants i can post pictures of the unboxing or packaging if interested.

Did you purchase from Surefire website recently?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
Did you purchase from Surefire website recently?

I ordered from Surefire site. Got those, some ear plugs, and the khaki hat with the Surefire logo. Was expecting the items to come except for the battery kit bc of the disclaimer on the site. Ended up getting war plugs and battery kit and was told the hat would be 3-4 weeks away. Strange. Maybe they're leaving the disclaimer up to keep battery orders managble?

Ronco647

Newly Enlightened
Hello, im also in a switchover, going to cr123 rechargeables, replacing the discontinued B65 battery, this has been very confusing. Getting a led replacement that wont blow up....

kaabob

Newly Enlightened
A tip for those who are thinking of purchasing from a Surefire dealer B&M store -- they now charge shipping and receiving fees that are passed on to the dealer and then to you. You might as well order online and save the dealer the hassle. Even the dealer thought this was awkward as they usually get everything else in bulk and discounted, but these battery packs are excluded.

Perhaps because they are from K2, they don't have the same leverage or agreements as the other Surefire products.

Anyone know of alternative retailers that charge less for shipping than does the Surefire online store?

awyeah

Enlightened
So.... now that these have been out for a while.... how is everyone liking them? I wouldn't mind getting into multi-CR123 flashlights if these turn out to work well.

kaabob

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know why Surefire isn't keeping the battery/kit in stock?

Not sure but the charger is trash. Might as well just get the cells individually and get a Xtar MP2 charger instead.

snakyjake

Enlightened
Even though Surefire says the kit is out of stock, I ordered one, and received the kit a few days later.