Surefire UB3T arrived! **Pictures, Q&A, BEAMSHOTS!!**

iapyx

Enlightened
Re: Surefire UB3T arrived! **Pictures**

800 SF lumens is awesome. My M6LT is amazing. I'm seeing 1300 estimated lumens, using bounce with a light meter, settling down to 1100. A brute of a light.

Bill

Exactly! Since having a UB3T I don't use my incans (Mag1185 and Mag5761) anymore. Runtime of the SF is much better. Well, it's not that I want to get rid of them incans. I'll probably take them with me on our holiday to Sweden and Finland. Wished that AW offered li-ion C-cells again not to say D-cells.

Kaban

Newly Enlightened

I love my UB3T one of the best lights I've owned so far. Paired with the SF diffuser, it's hard to beat. Sure it doesn't have 500000 lumens, but it's more than bright enough for my needs.

iapyx

Enlightened

pulstar

Enlightened

Hi guys,

i wonder where could i find diffuser for my UB3T? FM24 seems to be sold everywhere. Are there some other options, maybe from different manufacturers?

bound

Enlightened

Hi guys,

i wonder where could i find diffuser for my UB3T? FM24 seems to be sold everywhere. Are there some other options, maybe from different manufacturers?
Hi pulstar,
As far as I know, there is a Olight diffuser same with FM24, you can give it a try.:devil:
Brian
11940124494_de3e6eaa00_z.jpg

Last edited: