Tesla robots = Violently advanced!

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
She says " you can't make stuff up" they literally DID make this stuff up, who knows what else the engineer did, could have messed up with programing, or maybe the robot was doing what he was supposed to, but a human was not supposed to be there. They said robot reacted to two other robots being shot down, what a b.s. again they literally made this stuff up.

Next time i get zapped while working with electricity, i will call news and tell them electricity attacked me, I shut some brakes off, but this one was mad at me for doing that to its friends turned itself on and attacked me.

Last edited:
Still, no matter how minor the injury, robots attacking humans has to be a sign of trouble, right? It certainly would be if the act was intentional, potentially signaling some unrest inside of the Artificial Intelligence network. But in this case, the robot in question was not driven by AI. It was one of three robots in an assembly line that were due for a maintenance check. Two of the robots were disabled for the maintenance work, but the third one was left online. When the technician powered up the system to perform the maintenance, the third robot didn't "attack" him. It simply moved forward to grasp the next piece of aluminum auto parts and found a human being there instead of a bumper or whatever else it was designed to maneuver. https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/12/27/tesla-robot-attacks-bloodies-factory-worker-n601345

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The language used by the "reporter" was purposefully misleading. The robot did not attack in any sense of the word's meaning. :rolleyes: This garbage reporting is a perfect example of why I don't watch news TV shows.
The robot disliked the engineer? Come on.

Operator error.

No one at the scene was interviewed? Queen City News is desperate for attention, not concerned with credibility I think.

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's interesting that either safety protocols weren't followed OR safety protocol programming didn't prevent injury ie. Machine set to move this to there and do X, Y & Z bur if unprogrammed shape detected halt process...

MatthewMurdock

Newly Enlightened
This is nothing more than an improper lock-out, tag out incident during a maintenance event. The language used was so disgusting. Sure, many people will chuckle when a person gets hurt in a funny way. Automated machinery is no joke and to casually laugh and talk about a robot attacking a person and causing injury was completely uncalled for.