The 2013 Flashaholic's "Must-Have" List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Goat

Newly Enlightened
Re: The 2013 Flashaholic's "Must-Have" List -- Cast Your Vote!

After reading this thread I must admit I am surprised at the general lack of consensus on anything.

AbbyY

Newly Enlightened

After reading this thread I must admit I am surprised at the general lack of consensus on anything.

This is called unity in diversity :)

Fenix TK75
Olight M3X
Armytek Barracuda
Fenix PD35

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast

Obviously this thread needs updated for 2014. Anyone willing to take this over? I admit I don't currently have the time to devote to maintaining this thread or tallying the votes...

I'd be happy to set someone up with a spreadsheet that makes tallying votes a little easier. Let me know..

- Rich

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast

Obviously this thread needs updated for 2014. Anyone willing to take this over? I admit I don't currently have the time to devote to maintaining this thread or tallying the votes...

I'd be happy to set someone up with a spreadsheet that makes tallying votes a little easier. Let me know..

- Rich

Hi Rich,

PM'd you way back last year that I'd be more than happy to take it on.
I actually made an automated tally counter script which will work very nicely as long as folks use a reasonably uniform syntax for posting their votes such as prefixing it with a number
eg.
1. first choice
2. second choice
3. third choice
4. fourth choice
5. fifth choice

I can run it monthly (or even weekly) and it will always use the newest choices in case a member decides to post more than once in the thread.

Feel welcome to PM me on the next steps.

Cheers,
Tgwnn

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Rich,

PM'd you way back last year that I'd be more than happy to take it on.
I actually made an automated tally counter script which will work very nicely as long as folks use a reasonably uniform syntax for posting their votes such as prefixing it with a number
eg.
1. first choice
2. second choice
3. third choice
4. fourth choice
5. fifth choice

I can run it monthly (or even weekly) and it will always use the newest choices in case a member decides to post more than once in the thread.

Feel welcome to PM me on the next steps.

Cheers,
Tgwnn

Thanks so much for being willing to take this on Tgwnn! For next steps, please start a new thread using this title and change 2013 to 2014. You can copy/paste as much of the first post of this one as you see fit, so that rules and intentions are made clear to voters. Once you have it created, please reach out to a moderator to remove this sticky and put your new one up as a sticky.

Mods - just a heads-up to this upcoming request from Tgwnn. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

-Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.