The Highest Quality Micro and Compact Flashlights.

Varnakov222

Newly Enlightened
For me it is a toss up between the SureFire Titan Plus and two RovyVon models, the Aurora and Angel Eyes.

These flashlights are surprisingly affordable for high-end models.

Which other ones would you recommend?

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't recommend the Surefire Titan. Runtime sucks and it doesn't seem that bright.

I only carried it one time because I forgot to leave it in my locker. It is expensive even though it is a brass light. I really feel a Maglite Solitaire LED is better for this class and if you lose it on well they are under $20 usually.

Brokenarrow

Newly Enlightened
Rovyvon A7 is a great little light to scatter about the places where you might need a flashlight one day

Brokenarrow

Newly Enlightened
Yes, very sturdy and I have no fear of injuring them. I do have one that I somehow cracked but still works great. It was free to me when they screwed up an order so would not warranty it.

Varnakov222

Newly Enlightened
I know for a fact that SureFire made a car key ring flashlight several years ago.

It was somewhere between one and two inches long.

Cylindrically, it was as thick as an A2 Aviator, and it had the button on the back for on/off just like on a standard length flashlight.

Problem is, I can't find it online as an image or for sale.

I know for a fact that SureFire made a car key ring flashlight several years ago.

It was somewhere between one and two inches long.

Cylindrically, it was as thick as an A2 Aviator, and it had the button on the back for on/off just like on a standard length flashlight.

Problem is, I can't find it online as an image or for sale.
This one?

IMG_0977.jpeg

Varnakov222

Newly Enlightened
No, the one I am talking about is shorter and thicker.

And unlike the one you just showed me, the one I am talking about was not smooth, it had heavy duty grip texture.

The flashlight I am talking about was part of a specific line of SureFire flashlights that came out around the 1990's.

Each one of these flashlights in the line were exactly the same design.

The only difference was their length, ranging from six inches or so all the way to the smallest one, the one I am talking about.

This model was probably discontinued a long time ago.

The best way to characterize what I am describing here is to think about your reception bars on your cell phone.

The one on the far left is the shortest, and the one on the far right is the tallest.

This is exactly how this line of SureFire flashlights were displayed in the store I was in.

Last edited:

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, very sturdy and I have no fear of injuring them. I do have one that I somehow cracked but still works great. It was free to me when they screwed up an order so would not warranty it.
Doesn't sound that sturdy, but as they say: 'never look a gift horse in the mouth' I guess.

LogicalBeard

Newly Enlightened
The smaller flashlights I use the most are the Lux-rc Minion, MBI-HF, and the Aeon MkIII

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're talking micro, I loved the Streamlight Nano.

Was about as tiny as one could get and still be useful.

Once the batts go though, it was tough to find those tiny hearing aid batteries at a reasonable price and fumble prone to swap them out.

Mine never made it past the first battery change.