The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxion

Newly Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

who lights are those?

That's my collection. I found Vinh a couple of years ago and I had him mod 3 stock lights that I had become bored with and then it was like one light per month for many months.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's my collection. I found Vinh a couple of years ago and I had him mod 3 stock lights that I had become bored with and then it was like one light per month for many months.

Cool. Your lights are very well balance.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really nice collection there Luxion. My X3vn ( foursevens ) just sizzled, so I'm thinking of sending the GX25A3 back with it, so at least I have something to show for the expenditure! I don't have a usable AA light anymore and I think that will be the one. Do you remember what was done to it?

The X3vn is just a little different to my others too, and I really like it. Nothing I own puts out 3000 lumens in such a small package, and it has a bit of throw too. If only it had a clicky switch so you could use it more easily one handed.

Luxion

Newly Enlightened

Thanks guys!! Being that my GX25A3 was one of the first, that was long before any of the "DriverVn's" so it was just a boost and a dedomed Cool White U2 on copper. With Eneloops or Amazon Basics its an amazing little light with excellent throw and I have the "kit" version so it has the tail cap switch too. Its strange how there is no performance gain running 14500's in this light seeing that it is boosted, but I see no difference.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys!! Being that my GX25A3 was one of the first, that was long before any of the "DriverVn's" so it was just a boost and a dedomed Cool White U2 on copper. With Eneloops or Amazon Basics its an amazing little light with excellent throw and I have the "kit" version so it has the tail cap switch too. Its strange how there is no performance gain running 14500's in this light seeing that it is boosted, but I see no difference.

I remember that in a review of the stock light. No advantage in output or runtime. Very strange, it's not likely that you would run out AAs and find some 14500s lying around you could use!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

All my dremel for engraving keep on breaking...I took a deep breath and just ordered the real deal today!!!

$200!!!!!

VNguyen

Enlightened

I haven't seen this type of shot from this type of angle. Very interesting Sam. So this is a stock k70 right?

SAMongoose

Enlightened

But the cellphone does not do that blinding beam justice . And the beam in the sky over tree with dark spot was...well... CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.