• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2021

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
New Fireflies added for Pre-order
https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights?sort_by=created-descending

N802rIO.jpg

JsWTMwP.jpg

T2lgr8K.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Last S1Rvn II in SST40 5000K

https://skylumen.com/products/olight-s1rvn

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This subforum is pretty dead lately. May be I need to do something to revive it...

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
This subforum is pretty dead lately. May be I need to do something to revive it...

Tomorrow, I have the Thursday 3:00 pm weekly Bible study at my meeting hall. It is a great high point for the week, and it is a great opportunity for the faithful of different locations to meet and study, who ordinarily would not mix at one location.

I am curious as to what the successor to the SBT90.2 will look like, and when it will appear. What will it be called? SBT110.1?

I work on my sun tan seven days a week, 365 days a year. I get one hour and 45 minutes with my face and arms exposed, even on cloudy winter days. It is late February in mile high country, and I currently have a deep, rich, dark tan on my face and arms.

I have not had a cold/flu in six years. No cough, no sore throat; I used to get those a few times a year. That all ceased since I went vegan five and a half years ago.

In eight weeks, I will have five years success keeping 70 pounds, 30% of my body weight off of my body. I have logged 12,500 pedestrian miles in five years, seven miles per day.

My next flashlight is the FT02S Vn 4 x SBT90.2, being built by Vinh.

Well, that is my contribution the The Lounge, until next time.

My lights.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm patiently waiting for the next monster light to be released. The closest one to this was the haikelite hk90. But I'm looking for something bigger and more powerful. The last bunch of lights have been small and medium powered, which was great because I was in the market for some new ones to add to the collection.. which I did. Still waiting on the mk39vn90 to arrive. I'm sorta on the fence with the nano gtvn. Looks like a fun little cute light to have. My current keychain light is a toolvn. I'm not sure if this nanogtvn has more show off power to the 1000 Lumen toolvn...
oh I love lep technology. I been carrying my w10vn v2 almost daily. I'm looking to dethrone it with smaller size similiar power or same size more power hehe

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Tomorrow, I have the Thursday 3:00 pm weekly Bible study at my meeting hall. It is a great high point for the week, and it is a great opportunity for the faithful of different locations to meet and study, who ordinarily would not mix at one location. That's cool!

I am curious as to what the successor to the SBT90.2 will look like, and when it will appear. What will it be called? SBT110.1? Until a brighter stage light is needed I suppose. We are adapting all sort of LEDs to flashlights. I wonder why Luminus made the SBT90.2 Vf so low though. Since its meant for AC plug in commercial use I would imagine making it higher voltage makes more sense. Regardless, I am thankful that its a low Vf LED.

I work on my sun tan seven days a week, 365 days a year. I get one hour and 45 minutes with my face and arms exposed, even on cloudy winter days. It is late February in mile high country, and I currently have a deep, rich, dark tan on my face and arms. Maybe you should post a picture. I dont think I know what you look like.

I have not had a cold/flu in six years. No cough, no sore throat; I used to get those a few times a year. That all ceased since I went vegan five and a half years ago. That's good to know. I am starting to really get out of shape and this is unacceptable. I have a Bow Flex Ultimate sitting in my living room yet I am too busy and lazy to work out.

In eight weeks, I will have five years success keeping 70 pounds, 30% of my body weight off of my body. I have logged 12,500 pedestrian miles in five years, seven miles per day. That is nuts to be that consistent. VERY impressive actually!

My next flashlight is the FT02S Vn 4 x SBT90.2, being built by Vinh.

Well, that is my contribution the The Lounge, until next time. Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the feedback here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekCG_zdC2aGFATnyHwhFzWX-wUlNGLG8Kbui_2io98c/edit#gid=0
My lights.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How do you like it? I made my dad a perfect Oslon Black version and its still here with me now. I remember he was impressed with how I could tune such a good beam on some lights. He was good with everything but tuning beams.

This is my new flashy. It was lost in the mail (zero tracking) for seven days. I am really happy it finally arrived. :)

EAoL5se.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm patiently waiting for the next monster light to be released. The closest one to this was the haikelite hk90. But I'm looking for something bigger and more powerful. The last bunch of lights have been small and medium powered, which was great because I was in the market for some new ones to add to the collection.. which I did. Still waiting on the mk39vn90 to arrive. I'm sorta on the fence with the nano gtvn. Looks like a fun little cute light to have. My current keychain light is a toolvn. I'm not sure if this nanogtvn has more show off power to the 1000 Lumen toolvn...Nano is very nice. I wish there was a 18650 light with this reflector.

oh I love lep technology. I been carrying my w10vn v2 almost daily. I'm looking to dethrone it with smaller size similiar power or same size more power hehe I should have kept one W30vn :-(

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The Nichia 219b are likely my most fav HCRI LEDs. I even enjoy the 3000K. I actually make one of my H30vn 2000K with Dual LEE filter. I think I am fully converted to the neutral/warm side now. Still 6500K is the best tint to show off to non enthusiast.
cBoMyqo.jpg

tvpD2Uo.jpg

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
That manker iii got my blood flowing again. I would really like to know the numbers to the sbt90.2 stock and vn version.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
The preorder fireflies e12r vn W2 version is also very interesting. I would need to know the numbers to that light before purchasing as well.
back in the days, I wouldn't even second guess and just purchase these lights without knowing the numbers. But now that my collection has gotten so big, it needs to make sense. I have too many lights that have very similiar performance but just slightly difference in size and/or looks.

SKV89

Enlightened
Which quad emitter are you using? I also been using the Virence Tiara with 4x E21A 2000K 9080 in the baby room and absolutely love it. It emits almost no blue wavelength so does not affect their sleep.
The quad I am using is from a HC35vn with 2 219b 3000k and 2 219b 4500K. The H30vn shown is XHP70.2 5000K SDCE with dual layer of LEEs.

2000K H30vn
Very soothing for the baby's room

SCfXszx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: