• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2021

How do you like it? I made my dad a perfect Oslon Black version and its still here with me now. I remember he was impressed with how I could tune such a good beam on some lights. He was good with everything but tuning beams.

I like it / them a lot. :crazy:

I imagine your dad was proud of you for being more proficient at some things than he was. :)

i1jC6YX.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
That manker iii got my blood flowing again. I would really like to know the numbers to the sbt90.2 stock and vn version.

SBT90.2 version is not in yet but I am VERY impressed with the Osram W2 version. The light is smaller than teh picture suggests. Build quality is excellent also.

I was VERY excited for the L19 but it was a big disappointment. The stock W2.1 in it doesnt have a good beam. I tested with W1.1 and SBT90.2 but both were equally bad.

The L35vn is pretty good with the factory XHP70 domeless although its not exceptional performance. I did built one with XHP70.2 3000K SDCE HCRI and loved it!

I am a huge fan of Acebeam and for awhile everything they released for an R but that seam to not be the case lately...Hope things turn around...

Maker on the other hand had a bad start IMO but boy have they turned around...Hope things continue to impress.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The preorder fireflies e12r vn W2 version is also very interesting. I would need to know the numbers to that light before purchasing as well. Those light have not yet arrived :p

back in the days, I wouldn't even second guess and just purchase these lights without knowing the numbers. But now that my collection has gotten so big, it needs to make sense. I have too many lights that have very similiar performance but just slightly difference in size and/or looks. So many lights are released so there are bounds to be ovrelaps. Crazy thing is the stiff competition mean the improvements are constant.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OMG that is NUTS!!! I had no clue you collect these! You even have one with a triple or quad... May be I should build a ONE-OFF with Triple W2.1. To me that triple is ultimate! May be another as Mule too haha

I like it / them a lot. :crazy:

I imagine your dad was proud of you for being more proficient at some things than he was. :)

i1jC6YX.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I placed a big restock on Emisar/Noctigon lights and they will be here soon after MANY months of wait.
If you are interested in a light of this brand email me asap for inventory.

[email protected]

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chauncy and his Mini's I have my D25Cvns! Been looking for that triple version with the OG diamond knurling for a long time.

I like the D3C, but something about that old D25C, also been looking for one of the infamous XP-G2 PDT versions, the old OG "Pocket Throw King" "Ultimate Wow Light"

MRuGCAN.jpeg

D25Cvn mkII Rustic AHC XHP 50.2 LEE, D25Cvn ACH Contrast SST-20 4K mule, D25Cvn XP-L 3000K swap only, D25Cvn AHC SW45K (special thanks again for this guy!), D25Cvn W2 Polished, D25Cvn W1 AHC contrast.

Last but not least.....

vCc2HTH.jpg

The Final Fiat Lux D25Cvn AHC with W2!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
250E- I'm chump change compared to some of Vinh's really crazy customers. I think I own more SkyLumen lights than I do of any other 'brand'.

Really lucky we have a fella like him to take the good lights that exist to perfect them. I believe the D25Cvn/D3Cvn is perhaps one of the best EDC lights ever. I remember the first time the XPG PDT D25Cvn dropped and I drooled for years over one. Still looking forwards to my next one! Which is why I really love my 219b D25Cvn, he went the extra mile to find one in the old body style for me and at the time I maybe had like 10 orders through him?

It'll always hold a nice little piece of my flashlight heart!

Dupree

Newly Enlightened
W2 for sure. But I am crossing my finger for W2.1 :)

now you're just teasing us haha...don't know what it is about the emisar/NOCTIGON lineup but I just love Hank's lights...my D18vn is just awesome, appreciate it more and more every time I use it...if I could only have 1 light it would be my D4Svn, so practical, small size with huge performance...Hank builds them and Vinh perfects them😎

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
now you're just teasing us haha...don't know what it is about the emisar/NOCTIGON lineup but I just love Hank's lights...my D18vn is just awesome, appreciate it more and more every time I use it...if I could only have 1 light it would be my D4Svn, so practical, small size with huge performance...Hank builds them and Vinh perfects them

Which one would you take?

D4Svn V2 Quad W2 5400K 4600L, 100Kcd, 633m

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://skylumen.com/products/emmisar-d4svn-v2-best-26650-light-r?_pos=1&_sid=8e0b31c94&_ss=r
[/COLOR]

KR1vn SBT90.2 5700K DL 5000L, 110Kcd, 663m

[COLOR=var(--blue-link)]https://skylumen.com/products/noctigon-kr1vn-18650-highest-output-thrower-r?_pos=1&_sid=02ddf82a7&_ss=r
[/COLOR]

vGd4bha.jpg

Last edited: