• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Titanium Sapphire AAA Light

The Coach

Enlightened
cometopapa.jpg

Is that afternoon Hawaii time or Sierra (Zulu +5) time? :thinking:
I may have to skip a meeting.:mecry:

Last edited:

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
Don, in your Wave Notification thread, you say that the Sapphires in your upcoming wave will be "bare bottom with no lanyard ring or lanyard". Does this mean the lights will be simply machined flat at the tail ends or will they look as pictured, and just be supplied without a split-ring?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my word, this is a MUST have for me. AAA is my favorite battery type.

:wave: Hi Peter, I love your tools!

The tables have turned, now you know how us peons feel when we have to wait for your tools. :grin2:

Darell

Flashaholic
I'm sure he means as pictured, but with no ring or lanyard.

Don, I'm IN, baby! Favorite material and favorite LED designed by my favorite love slave.

Oops, I've said too much.

Just make sure you either hold one for me, or wake me up when you open the wave, please!

I'm all about little lights these days. I'm so tired of people asking, "...or are you just happy to see me?"

scout24

Flashaholic
Now I'll be walking around trying to cover most of the Lunasol 20 head trying to get an idea... Looks fantastic! Paypal waiting... Must catch the wave!

carrot

Flashaholic
Well another gorgeous light by Don... looks like my Sunday has been taken from me.

Admittedly I am not too keen about the Arc driver pushing the LED so hard but after some consideration I will try my best to ride this wave.

This must be the year of the Ti-AAA, seeing as I should be getting my Makos around the same time as well!

marcar

Newly Enlightened
Very classy looking light. Another light to look forward to.

With the price of just $150 and many commenting on wanting several, it may be fair to offer one per customer. This will allow more people the chance to land one, from this limited wave run.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
This is a beautiful light. I love the flutes & the fact it has a window protecting the LED! Although it's probably not an issue with 3mm/5mm LEDs but this is one thing I didn't like about the Arc AAA & similar lights. Thank you for fullfilling the request for these! :twothumbs

Last edited:

RocketTomato

Enlightened
Awesome looking light! There is so much pent up demand for these, that I bet the wave won't last 20 minutes.

One quick question, I am not too familiar with the Arc driver (blasphemy, I know, I know..) but can the Ti Sapphire AAA handle li-ions as well?

tdurand

Enlightened
I have to say I'm disappointed Don. :(

When I first read the title of the thread I was really looking forward to a mini piston drive. Finally a light for all the wee-small-fingered folk. :clap: :poke:

Kudos to steppin out of the CR123 ring for once. Is this the first? I can't think of any earlier lights, but then again :stupid:

Looks great!
:thumbsup:
T