Things you really want that you will probably never have...

Thank you, and no apology is necessary. Please accept one from me to you personally.

The current choices -

IMG_9902.JPG

nbp

Flashaholic
Water under the bridge my friend. ;)

Mmm, Gray Whale. A gal recently gave me a bottle of that and I really like it.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i trully thought my snake post made someone upset. i love ball pythons such fun easy to care for pets . mine only pass a stool every 7 days or so. plus i love there tiny heads

nbp

Flashaholic
I have heard that Japanese gins are really good, but haven't had any.

She also bought me a bottle of tequila. Such a sweet person.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Moller International Skycar.
I wanted one of these since I first saw it advertised in Popular Mechanics in 1991.
1630039277832.png

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Moller International Skycar.
I wanted one of these since I first saw it advertised in Popular Mechanics in 1991.
View attachment 15765
hect id settle for a subscription to pop mechanics and scince i love them both

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
A mid-year ('63 to '67) Corvette coupe. The actual purchasing price isn't really the obstacle per se; let's just say there are other hurdles that would keep me from actually owning one.

I routinely drool over them at car shows though. This is a '64 in Silver Blue, with the original 327 / 4-speed combo. What a gorgeous car.

64 Corvette frt_crop.JPG

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone always wants cars but I dont even like cars. I hate driving and its stressing me out. i just want one of them personal electric self driving taxis that gets me everywhere i need to go. and lets put a magic generator in it so i never have to recharge. Id like those generators in my lights aswell.

A mid-year ('63 to '67) Corvette coupe. The actual purchasing price isn't really the obstacle per se; let's just say there are other hurdles that would keep me from actually owning one.

I routinely drool over them at car shows though. This is a '64 in Silver Blue, with the original 327 / 4-speed combo. What a gorgeous car.

Back in the early 70s, a guy who worked at the local full-service repair & gas station owned one of those split-window coupes. I remember his exasperation that whenever he drove it, people would relentlessly hound him to sell it. Friends, family, and lots and lots of strangers. He said he was going to sell it just so people would stop bugging him. Being a dumb 18 year old, I couldn't understand why he would even consider parting with such a gorgeous car. Now, many many years later, I too would love a chance to experience such hounding. However, the current purchase price is an obstacle, not to mention obtaining one.

What a gorgeous car!