This is how it starts....

Mp0w3r

Newly Enlightened
wimmer21; said:
IMG_2886_zpsqm221ua9.jpg

What's the name of this beautiful light?

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
Immediately send a PM to Greta and ask to be permanently banned before its too late! LOL

0d620759b03bb295daaa29cba547f3d5.jpg

.... with more on the way.....

Out of all of this I zoned in on the copper section.....impressive skylumen collection I haven't had the pleasure as of yet

tomzarbo

Newly Enlightened
Yikes! You guys have got it bad! :) I love it, though. I have around 5-6 flashlights that I use every day... or once a week at least. I consider it good clean fun, and lights are useful too.

I always take one or two with me each time I travel... I don't trust any hotel to have working emergency lights, especially if there is a fire. I want to be able to see where I'm going at any time no matter what the conditions. Plus, it's great to be able to turn on moonlight mode on my bedside lights to keep the room dark enough to not disturb the wife. There are a few good reasons right there!

My journey started with some cheapy Harbor Freight Tools 9-LED freebies I think. Now I give them as rewards for good behavior for my preschool students. Also the little freebee keychain lights they give you when you place an order. They're fun too.

I'm trying to have at least a 3000 lumen range between purchases at this point... in other words my Manker MK34 puts out 8,000, I can't get a 10,000 lumen light, too close to the Manker... but the new X9 at 25,000 lumens, that's just fine!

You guys have some nice collections!

TomZ