***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: ***Titanium 19mm & 20mm Aleph & E Series compatible heads /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

If no one stands for the v5 20mm prototype head, I'll take it.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Titanium 19mm & 20mm Aleph & E Series compatible heads /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

$263 Cash :paypal: for 19mm V5 :thanks:

Last edited:

stevevh

Enlightened

FOR 19mm Head
CASH
:paypal:
1 only V3 19mm EDC-Flex Ti head $190 (Smooth bezel please)
sapphire lens and reflector $40
Priority mail. $6
TOTAL:$236

Thanks!!

PS This will work with the GDUP cree from the sandwich shoppe, right?

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Stevenh,

Thanks for your order! Yes, this will work with GDuP Cree or other Cree Aleph LEs.

I could ship this today but I don't have a smooth bezel here. I'm not sure we have a spare one built. We only had one request. If you want to wait until Monday I'll try to sort out whether we have a spare or how long it would take to build one. Either way it would mean a delay in shipping. Please let me know. Thanks

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the V5 Prototype Head and Pass on the V3 Please
I will arrange PP

stevevh

Enlightened

Hi there,

Cren bezel is fine thanks.

Steve

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Griff,

Thanks!

Hi stevenh,

I'll ship out as soon as I can which looks like Tuesday now. Sorry for the delay.

Since Griff opted for the v5 20mm head that means flashlight you are up next for the last v3 20mm head if you want it.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Griff,

Thanks!

Hi stevenh,

I'll ship out as soon as I can which looks like Tuesday now. Sorry for the delay.

Since Griff opted for the v5 20mm head that means flashlight you are up next for the last v3 20mm head if you want it.

Thanks. I'll pass. :)

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

lol, thanks flashlight. Ok thom you are up next for the v3 20mm head if you choose to take it. I'll send an email. thanks

stevevh

Enlightened

Hi Griff,

Thanks!

Hi stevenh,

Hey Bogus,

Don't delay shipping for this but if you can do the smooth bezel by Tuesday that will be great otherwise cren. is fine.

Thanks,

Steve

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Steve,

It would be at least a week delay for the smooth bezel since we'd have to build one. I'll tell you what. I'll ship this out to you tomorrow and if you still want the smooth bezel we can swap down the road. Does that sound reasonable? Thanks

stevevh

Enlightened

Hey Bogus,

Thanks, and very nice gesture!:twothumbs If it is not to much hassle, let me know what one will cost and I will just buy it. That way I have a spare and can change the look. No rush....

Steve

stevevh

Enlightened

Just received my V3 19mm EDC-Flex Ti head and mated it to a Mclicky and WOW!!! :eek:oo::eek:oo:This thing is very nice. Some of the nicest machining I have ever seen. Gonna have to get a few more pieces!!!!

Thanks guys for making this happen!!!!:twothumbs

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Steve,

We're glad you are pleased.

I'm trying to get some discussion going on some tubes for these heads in the thread below. Also I'll be listing 27mm heads in this thread early next week. It looks like I might only have two of those left available if everyone on the list takes the heads they reserved.

Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Flex**

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hope to see the heads soon. paypal ready!

stevevh

Enlightened

Hi Steve,

We're glad you are pleased.

I'm trying to get some discussion going on some tubes for these heads in the thread below. Also I'll be listing 27mm heads in this thread early next week. It looks like I might only have two of those left available if everyone on the list takes the heads they reserved.

Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Flex**

I really like these designs.:twothumbs Any chance you could get a few good pictures of a finished light with the 27mm heads+tail together. It would do wonders for guys like me that need to see the final product to push me in the right direction.
I am interested in the tail packs also, as I have too many heads and not enough tails!!! Those new designs look great and are really original.:thumbsup:

Steve

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really like these designs.:twothumbs Any chance you could get a few good pictures of a finished light with the 27mm heads+tail together. It would do wonders for guys like me that need to see the final product to push me in the right direction.
I am interested in the tail packs also, as I have too many heads and not enough tails!!! Those new designs look great and are really original.:thumbsup:

Steve

Hi Steve,

Yes I can get a picture together with both the tubes/heads but by then I think all the 27mm heads might be sold. From the 15 Chris has machined I think only two have not been spoken for now. If/when we do another run however it will help show what a complete light looks like in metal.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

thom I haven't heard back from you on the last v3 20mm head so it goes to next in line skcheng. If anyone wants to be added to a back up list for more of these to be built please post, but I believe this current v3 run is sold out!

griff I'm shipping your v5 20mm one-off head today. thanks

skcheng

Newly Enlightened

V3 20mm head is mine :)

Thanks Eric!!!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Titanium 27, 20 & 19mm Aleph & E Series compatible heads /TnC EDC-Flex Sales**

Hi guys,

I have the 27mm EDC-Flex Ti heads now available for shipping starting tomorrow (Friday June 6).

Below is a picture of Long heads. On the left is the v6, the second from left is the v3, then the v1 followed on the right by the v5. There are more pictures in the first post of this thread. Pictures of the short heads will be posted later.

Below is the inventory and interest list for the EDC-Flex 27mm Ti heads.

At this time it appears we have (1) extra heads for every design except the v5 long. Please post to reserve any unclaimed heads.

Available
Inventory-------------Reserved/Paid

(SOLD) V3-2 Short--------jch79 PAID, SpeedPRO PAID
(1x) V5 Short-----------blitzlicht65 PAID, starfiretoo PAID
(1x) V6 Short-----------starfiretoo PAID

(1x)V1 Long------------donn_ PAID,
(2x) V3 Long------------MorpheusT1, dmdrewitt PAID, senorcosas PAID, GRoLED PAID
(SOLD)V5 Long------------starfiretoo PAID, chipwillis
(SOLD) V6 Long------------donn_ 2x UCLs, 2x mineral lenses PAID, Steve_L PAID, Cowley PAID

The 27mm EDC-Flex Ti heads sell for $265 with our introductory price. These 27mm heads do not include LEs or canisters. We will sell those separately probably in about a month. The $265 is for an empty head with a crenulated bezel. Reflectors and UCL lenses are $30. I have a short supply on hand for both. Reflectors separately are $20 and mineral lenses are $5. Paypal info. in on the first post. Please post when you have sent paypal. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited: