***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

pp sent for Cr123 v5-3 w/clip $225 plus $15 for the pocket clip, plus shipping at $6.

$246:paypal::thanks:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails /TnC EDC-Flex Sales***

PP sent for V-1 long head and body, XR reflector/lens, and Flupic P-7

V-1 head = $265
Body = $240
Refector/lens = $30
P-7 Flupic =$160
Priority =$6
Total = $701

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the VERY FAST SHIP on the body!!
It looks KILLER with the "One of a kind 20mm v5 TnC EDC-Flex Ti head"
In case someone didn't know TnC :rock:"s
Thanks Eric!!

pp sent for Cr123 v5-3 w/clip $225 plus $15 for the pocket clip, plus shipping at $6.

$246:paypal::thanks:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eric

My V5-3 cell tube has arrived and it is great. Thank you. I have mated it to my 20mm head.

I would like to order a EDC-Flex Cr123 V1 cell tube with clip holes, but no clip please.

David

easilyled

Flashaholic

Eric, I have sent you a PM request regarding a 27L head. :)

Russki

Enlightened

Hello Eric.
I am interested in cr123 tube V1 for my A19 head.
I was wondering if you can make more then one slot for (1.5mm x 5mm) tritiums in tail.
Let say, if clip at 12 o'clock, so slots would be at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock.
Maybe at 45-degree from body.
Am I asking too much? :eek:
Thanks Eric for you great efforts.

Eric, at long last:

:paypal: for:

1. EDC-Flex CR123 v1 tube/tail with NO holes, $225
2. EDC-Flex 19mm V3 head, fully built with McR reflector and UCL lens, $190
3. McR reflector, $18
4. UCL lens, $10
5. USPS priority shipping, $6

Total of $449.00.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eric

My V5-3 cell tube has arrived and it is great. Thank you. I have mated it to my 20mm head.

I would like to order a EDC-Flex Cr123 V1 cell tube with clip holes, but no clip please.

David

Hi David,

I'm sorry for the delay responding. Things have been pretty awful for me lately and I got behind. Yes I have a tube with holes and without a clip waiting for you! Please let me know.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Eric.
I am interested in cr123 tube V1 for my A19 head.
I was wondering if you can make more then one slot for (1.5mm x 5mm) tritiums in tail.
Let say, if clip at 12 o'clock, so slots would be at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock.
Maybe at 45-degree from body.
Am I asking too much? :eek:
Thanks Eric for you great efforts.

Hi Russki,

You might want to post your interest here:

Titanium Aleph & E Series compatible heads/tubes/tails**Announcing TnC Ti EDC-Flex**

We can do it but we want more than just two tubes to add these slots. It's too much setup time otherwise. It's already too much setup time unless doing large volume but we want to provide custom options. We won't charge for the slots if we get enough takers.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi David,

I'm sorry for the delay responding. Things have been pretty awful for me lately and I got behind. Yes I have a tube with holes and without a clip waiting for you! Please let me know.

Hi Eric

Cash PP sent for EDC-Flex Cr123 V1 cell tube with clip holes, but no clip please. 1st Class international post.

Kind regards

David

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do the 20mm heads take the MCR-20 or MCR-20 Seoul heads?

If the former, how is the beam pattern with a Seoul led?

I am interested in buying one of the heads.

Also, are you offering canisters for these yet?

Thanks!

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are the EDC-Flex parts going to be on the website?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do the 20mm heads take the MCR-20 or MCR-20 Seoul heads?

If the former, how is the beam pattern with a Seoul led?

I am interested in buying one of the heads.

Also, are you offering canisters for these yet?

Thanks!

Hi Illumination,

I'm sorry for the delay responding. For some reason I seem to have missed your posts in the other thread as well. The beam pattern is rather nice with the McR-20 Seoul setup. It's a good beam for close and medium use with a fairly large spot.

We ran off some prototype canisters of new one piece designs but it looks like the shoppe is now building these so I think the market would be too crowded and we wouldn't sell enough. However I can build or have a canister built for you to your specs. Please let me know.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't had time to do this but if it's helpful to you then I will. Please let me know.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I finally got around to listing existing and new Ti TnC EDC-Flex parts on the store: TnC Titanium Lights/parts

Soon I'll also add aluminum heads, E Series cansiters (K2 and Cree) as well as other parts. I'll also update this thread with new Ti parts available as well for those who prefer to order off the threads.

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened

Do you think there is a possibility that you will offer a version with the "two ear" finger grip sometime in the near future? I might try to hold out for a little longer if so! Thanks!

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you think there is a possibility that you will offer a version with the "two ear" finger grip sometime in the near future? I might try to hold out for a little longer if so! Thanks!

Sorry but we don't have plans to offer the "two ear" version, at least in Ti, because it adds significantly to the materials cost. So much so that buyers did not want to pay the extra (in previous posts). Please let me know if I can help.

vx000

Enlightened

Per request, just reiterating here my order from the TnC website: 1 EDC-Flex v5 Ti tube and tail + 1 EDC-Flex v3 Ti head. Thanks!

vx000

Enlightened

Package arrived today and wow! Even cooler than I expected. Fabulous workmanship -- much obliged! :thumbsup: