• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Titanium Mule Wave

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to see a beam shot. Not so much about the shape of the beam but how evenly it lights up an object.
It will be advisable for you to start up a new thread in an appropriate section so that you can educate us about this wonderful mule.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes, start a new thread in the LED Flashlight section. We are crossing the line of hijacking into Don's sales thread. Would love to know more about your Mule.

Toombs

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible to get the Mule head with a 2xAA body instead of the 1x123?

Thanks!

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
So after my wife took a candid picture of me and laughed at how silly I was using my haiku I the middle if the restaurant...
e7a4ujaq.jpg

I went home an ordered a mule because that pesky hot spot sucks for reading menus. Plus my zebralight h502 has the world's worst CRI and I just can't take it anymore!

I just didn't specify last night I wanted a 119V instead of just the 119. I'm hoping he wasn't as efficient as normal and when Don wakes up this morning he checks his emails first thing!

Last edited:

JKolmo

Enlightened
Oohhh, you'll definitely need a mule for that job. Can't go wrong with the 119v version. I just received mine and its absolutely perfect!

So after my wife took a candid picture of me and laughed at how silly I was using my haiku I the middle if the restaurant...
e7a4ujaq.jpg
K, I told my wife about this post, and how much it reminds me of me, and her response was, "Well, how long have they been married?" Because she just expects that I'll be "carrying" as we've been married 25 years, and we're way past the "silly" stage!

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
K, I told my wife about this post, and how much it reminds me of me, and her response was, "Well, how long have they been married?" Because she just expects that I'll be "carrying" as we've been married 25 years, and we're way past the "silly" stage!

Troy, that's funny. Almost 2 years now. She says ( after sharing your response), and I quote "pfff, we're not past the silly stage yet."

On topic, Don is so on top of things he caught my last minute correction and my first mule is on its way!

-Alex

nbp

Flashaholic
Can anyone remember and help me find the thread with the post that went something like "They're not booing, they're saying Muuuuule!" I think it's pretty old, from an early Mule wave thread, but I can't seem to find it! I'd like to see what the context was, it always made me chuckle and I think of it when I use my Muuuuule! Thanks! :wave:

nbp

Flashaholic
Perfect, that's the one! Thanks buddy! :thumbsup:

I knew there had to be a McGizmaholic out there would know what I was talking about. :grin2:

Quoddy

Newly Enlightened
Trying to work out the best option for my first McGizmo. I feel that the Mule is definitely the way I want to go, but for an EDC would the 6V 119v be any real advantage over a 3V 119?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Trying to work out the best option for my first McGizmo. I feel that the Mule is definitely the way I want to go, but for an EDC would the 6V 119v be any real advantage over a 3V 119?

Well you can get the 3V 119V with max current set for 660 mA and you can get the 6V with max current at 1200 mA so the 6V will give you more lumens on high but if you plan to use the Mule for extended periods of time I wouldn't recommend driving the LED on high, especially if you plan to set it down and leave it unattended. If you had me set the 6V with a lower high current value say down around 700 mA then the advantage would be extended run time.

My gut tells me that the 3V would be the better way to go but I have no idea what your anticipated usage and needs might be.