Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! ** 2nd Batch Interest **

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
If you have another 18350 body in this style .. :whistle: .. or do more.. :naughty:.. I would be interested in one.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment made, thanks for your recommendations...thanks Chris!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one 18350 left. This is 2 of 2. Only two of this style were made. First one has been sold.

Ti_18350_w-V1_Head_angle_slotted.jpg

Here is a link to purchase it from the Store. There is only ONE! Click HERE!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Otis was looking for a smooth tail with no slots. So I made it available to anyone who might want it.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was set up this morning to do the Tritium Slots in the head. It is a good thing I didn't do it on this housing. It does look really nice with the trit slots though. :)

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was debating if I wanted to have you add trit slots, but it looks so pretty even without them. Hmmmm....

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
By the way, I have to say that so far, of all my titanium lights, I like your 18350 the best (it's the one I grab the most frequently). The compact size is very appealing! :)

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, That's good to hear. :)

One thing that is nice is trit slots can be added later if / when you decide to get them.

Chris

By the way, I have to say that so far, of all my titanium lights, I like your 18350 the best (it's the one I grab the most frequently). The compact size is very appealing! :)