• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TK75vnQ - Best Searchlight

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Knowing you I say save for the TK75vnQ. Can't go wrong with this light.

I was thinking the same but the mm18vn has such a unique beam with the ability to use just the throw or just he flood or both. I also like the carbon fiber button suround on the mm18vn. But the tk75vnQ throws way more

a199578

Enlightened
Help me out here, can't decide if I need/want this light. I already have a TK75vn KT. Looking at the lux numbers I see there about the same with the TK75vn KT winning by 1000, 341,000(KT) vs 340,000(Q). So I am guessing throw will be the same on both but the TK75vnQ is brighter. But this the brightness really noticeable?

Any chance for beam shot comparisons between the KT and Q?

crashunit007

Newly Enlightened
Help me out here, can't decide if I need/want this light. I already have a TK75vn KT. Looking at the lux numbers I see there about the same with the TK75vn KT winning by 1000, 341,000(KT) vs 340,000(Q). So I am guessing throw will be the same on both but the TK75vnQ is brighter. But this the brightness really noticeable?

I doubt you will be able to tell, and you already have the TK75vn, so why get the same item again just for 1000 lumens? A better question is why do you not get the X60vn instead, for double lux and double the brightness?

thundertree

Enlightened
:paypal: from thundertree for:

TK75vnQ - $200 current boost only
Options:
+ $25 Extra Copper HS
+ $5 "V54" hand engraved
Total $230

Much thanks!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

No not compare my lux measurements with anyone else as I am using a correction factor. I think my readings are lower than others. You can only compare my numbers to my numbers as they will be relatively correct/relavent. Lumen wise thoough I think I am close.