• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TK75vnQ - Best Searchlight

ven

Flashaholic
Other than the lumen figures ,what difference is there to the eye vinh with the MKR's and XHP70's? . Much noticeable difference and how much longer run time does it allow?

Cheers:)

ven

Flashaholic
Congrats Alex :twothumbsi would be looking forward too!! Have to get some pennies saved yet :laughing:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Other than the lumen figures ,what difference is there to the eye vinh with the MKR's and XHP70's? . Much noticeable difference and how much longer run time does it allow?

Cheers:)

I have not build one with MKRs but I imagine MKR throw a little more and make a little less lumen. Not sure about heat but MKR when driven hard does seem to be less hot than XHP70. Nothing for sure until we try though.

lumentia

Enlightened
if anyone want MKRs instead of XHP70 for less heat just let me know
What's the difference between mkr and xhp50?

Which one would provide more output?

Which heats less? Sorry these are new questions, I'm sure but I haven't kept up with the newest emitters.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
What's the difference between mkr and xhp50? Different foot print size and beam angle. Otherwise max lumen are close as I suspect the dies are XPG2 based.

Which one would provide more output?

Which heats less? Probably MKR as there are more contact area for heat relieve Sorry these are new questions, I'm sure but I haven't kept up with the newest emitters.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
already have half the money for my light. should have the rest in about a week. i sold my tk61vn50. now to sell one of my tmac lasers i dont need

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Next batch of 10 will arrive on Thursday. If you want one now is a great time to place your order.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Way too many orders for TK75vnQ70. Not taking anymore. Order will resume later. TK75vnQ XML2 PDT still taking orders. :)

daicatudius

Newly Enlightened
Hello Vinh,

I'm new here, but I really love your lights :thumbsup: Because the TK75 4000lm is new, could I ask you something about it.
- For how long the "stock TK75 2015" can keep the maximum brightness (Burst/Turbo level - 4000lm) before it steps down to the lower level?
- And one more thing, can I access to Burst mode by press the auxiliary switch when the light is OFF?

Thank you so so much!

Your TK75vnQ is really impressive, but I'm living in VN and it's hard to buy it from you, so I focused to the stock light instead. Thanks again for helping me!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hello Vinh,

I'm new here, but I really love your lights :thumbsup: Because the TK75 4000lm is new, could I ask you something about it.
- For how long the "stock TK75 2015" can keep the maximum brightness (Burst/Turbo level - 4000lm) before it steps down to the lower level?
- And one more thing, can I access to Burst mode by press the auxiliary switch when the light is OFF?

Thank you so so much!

Your TK75vnQ is really impressive, but I'm living in VN and it's hard to buy it from you, so I focused to the stock light instead. Thanks again for helping me!

Chao ban. Ban email me tai [email protected] minh se noi chuyen them.

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened
Bạn chắc chắn sẽ thích đèn Vinh, và anh là một người tuyệt vời. :wave: I just hope that says what I think it says.....

QUOTE=vinhnguyen54;4720748]Chao ban. Ban email me tai [email protected] minh se noi chuyen them.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: