Tmack customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's very kind of you ven. Again this community shows nothing but love. It's the level of disappointment in myself. Not the respect from others, or reputation or whatever.

But first ill get these guys squared up and we can see how things work out

ven

Flashaholic
That's very kind of you ven. Again this community shows nothing but love. It's the level of disappointment in myself. Not the respect from others, or reputation or whatever.

But first ill get these guys squared up and we can see how things work out

:thumbsup:

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anthony, if I could do anything to help you rise up and beat this with a full heart... Maybe I just did.

When presented with no information, people have a tendency to assume the worst. When confronted with a situation where there's nothing you can really do, this causes a lot of people to get angry. Unfortunately, that's illogical... won't solve a thing.

It's like this time I was in the Middle East... "in the sandbox for Sam." I had eaten some bad food and was stuck in a chemical toilet, huddled over in distress. A sniper's bullet passed through the plastic walls above me where I would have been sitting up had I not eaten that bad food. I had no communications, no way to signal help. It was several hours before someone came by, quickly yelled communication through the closed door and they took off running. The sniper didn't know I was still okay, think he was waiting for the other guy to open the door, but the guy running was going to be toast. I took off as well, when presented with two moving targets he couldn't connect. This is because they try for very long range to help protect themselves. We both made it out of there, the situation was eventually handled. No casualties for us that day.

With no information, no way to call for help, and stuck in a chemical toilet is a pretty good example of a situation that makes one feel powerless. Getting angry does nothing, nor does crying or complaining about it. The only way was through it, else I'd just have laid down and died. I had to act, but had no idea what to do. When presented with a chance to save someone else's life, I acted. Actions are more important than feelings.

Once in a while, I think about that situation. It was surreal, I had difficulty convincing people that something was wrong... they were just auto-piloting through their day. After all, it isn't every day someone starts yelling "Sniper! Sniper! Sniper!" I was accused of lying, even when I showed the guys the bullet hole in the chemical toilet. "You're lying, there was no sniper!"

People's perceptions shape their reality, when you think it's hopeless and there's nothing you can do to fix it then you're unfortunately correct.

The trick is to keep going, shape your path for your life and never waver unless it's time to do something else.

Anthony, I can't make your decisions, but I can tell you that I'm not mad. I wasn't one of the people getting all hot and antsy. I never trashed you for a second, so don't think everyone else is.

See the sun. Get some air. Stretch your legs. Your perceptions shape your reality and you can actually affect this.

:grouphug:

After all, where there's breath, there's life. You're not done yet, my friend. :)

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a horrifying experience. And what a profound message to follow.

I always acted on the thought that telling folks what is happening, or if your going through something is little more than excuses whether valid or not. People just want results, and

what they paid for. I forget how understanding, and how amazing this community can be.

Well im glad your not the one bashing me because im going to need to sell some things to pay for your diode. (Which I have no idea how to do, because im in no position to sell anything) maybe I can send the items to a member so they can handle the money.(they will be compensated of course) since I'm no longer a trusted seller, those may be the only way. Unless someone is willing to take them for payment. I would trade them for much less than their worth to show my gratitude

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a horrifying experience. And what a profound message to follow.

I always acted on the thought that telling folks what is happening, or if your going through something is little more than excuses whether valid or not. People just want results, and

what they paid for. I forget how understanding, and how amazing this community can be.

Well im glad your not the one bashing me because im going to need to sell some things to pay for your diode. (Which I have no idea how to do, because im in no position to sell anything) maybe I can send the items to a member so they can handle the money.(they will be compensated of course) since I'm no longer a trusted seller, those may be the only way. Unless someone is willing to take them for payment. I would trade them for much less than their worth to show my gratitude

What items are you selling/getting rid of? Maybe I can help. Or not...... your call.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can possibly use my paychecks, but that's hard for me. And I don't want anyone waiting

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have custom knives (fixed blades, laser projectors which will fill a room with patterns and beams, I have tk75vnkt, mm15vn, mx25l3vn , c20cvn, tcr2vn, d25cvn all can be sold at the moment.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have custom knives (fixed blades, laser projectors which will fill a room with patterns and beams, I have tk75vnkt, mm15vn, mx25l3vn , c20cvn, tcr2vn, d25cvn all can be sold at the moment.

I'll take one of your lights. The mm15vn or mx25l3vn maybe. I can put the rest up for sale if you want. Since we're so close. I don't mind taking pictures and handling the sale and shipping. I'm off work til Tuesday. What do you think?

Last edited:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would help tremendously if you bought a light. I could get that diode paid for and you'd get $60 off a fan near brand new light. The mx25l3vn mtg2 is an amazing light. One of vinhs past favorites. I have all the color caps too. Box etc.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would help tremendously if you bought a light. I could get that diode paid for and you'd get $60 off a fan near brand new light. The mx25l3vn mtg2 is an amazing light. One of vinhs past favorites. I have all the color caps too. Box etc.
How much for it and how much for the mm15vn?

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Double post.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
$150 for the mx25l3vn and $175 for the mm15vn
Its been so long since I looked up prices. I know I paid like $225 for the m25 and the mm15vn was like $260? Or close?

Is that fair?

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, I'll take it. Wanna meet me tonight or tomorrow? What about selling the other lights for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.