Tmack customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
C star , you're package is on the way. I emailed you pics of contents, and tracking via receipt picture.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bigwilly. We may have to do this tomorrow night. Or I can drop it off on my way home from work during the well if tomorrow isn't good for you

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bigwilly. We may have to do this tomorrow night. Or I can drop it off on my way home from work during the well if tomorrow isn't good for you

Tomorrow after football is fine. Just let me know.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) Everything will be fine? People like that. Tmack, it took guts to face things head on. I'm proud of you. :)

star_c_star

Enlightened
I have been fully reimbursed as well. Thank-you Tmack. They are right; your talent is incredible.

Hopefully you can get back on your feet, and earn everyone's trust again, since I'm looking forward to a 25 watt Tmack custom laser!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
More vampires. Last but not least my friend. I am prepping your new toy and she will be done as soon as humanly possible.

I thank everyone for their kind words. But my respect goes to ask of you guys that have me the chance to make it right. I thanks you all so very much, and I am honestly so so sorry it came to this.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, down to laser talk.

So, Zaser, going 445nm still? Cool. That was 18650x1, right?

I know you lost a machinist, so what were we to do about the second? Maybe we just score a Sinner 18350 copper host or something?

I'd put off getting 445nm glasses so I guess it's getting time to get some NoIR.

Last edited:

LupinIII

Enlightened
Got my light and parts earlier this week - appears everyone has been taken care of or is in the process of working things out.

Never too late to do the right thing :thumbsup:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tmack !!!! whats up man. My laser collection is not like it was but i still have one of yours. i have the 1w 638nm Mrcrouse laser you built me still and a sci fi lasers arcane 2.0 in white 1.7w 462nm. i love them both still.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! :)

Looks like a perfect host for one of those 4-color lasers that combine to form visible white. :)

atisvt99

Newly Enlightened
Welcome back, Tony... Glad to see you're on the mend and this situation is all but sorted! :)

- justin

sushistew

Newly Enlightened
hi TMack, my name is stewart and am looking at maybe getting a new laser as mine was stolen out of my car just last night along with other things, :(

wondering if your still building and what prices I might be in store for?

looking for a blue laser to burn things at a distance, focus-able and use at night, also not too big but I don't mind if a lil big.
I already have 18650 batteries from my last laser, so I am hoping to continue to use them unless necessary.
I am in Canada so shipping will be necessary

thanks and I love the custom build pictures you have shared

Status
Not open for further replies.