tn31 just arrived...

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome compact light!!

Blue Led how much more pop does the SR95UT have?

My Olight SR95UT does throw quite a bit further than my Thrunite TN31, but it is also a lot bigger and heavier. If you require a high output super thrower, then both would serve you well. If you live with the larger size and weight, then the SR95UT is the one for you.

If you are on the fence regarding single XM-L throwers and want the best, then the TN31 is for you. It easily beats all of my other 2 x 18650 reflector throwers and I have few good ones including:-

Sunwayman T40CS XM-L U2
Olight M3X XM-L U2
Crelant 7G5 XM-L U2
Crelant 7G5 V2 XM-L U2

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Just a quick question? Is the lense removable on the TN31 by the user, or is it glued in place like a few others seem to be, these days? Many thanks.
The bezel can be screwed off by hand. No glue.
The bezel can be removed but the lense is siliconed on. I really wanna get in there and clean my reflector.

My Olight SR95UT does throw quite a bit further than my Thrunite TN31, but it is also a lot bigger and heavier. If you require a high output super thrower, then both would serve you well. If you live with the larger size and weight, then the SR95UT is the one for you.

If you are on the fence regarding single XM-L throwers and want the best, then the TN31 is for you. It easily beats all of my other 2 x 18650 reflector throwers and I have few good ones including:-

Sunwayman T40CS XM-L U2
Olight M3X XM-L U2
Crelant 7G5 XM-L U2
Crelant 7G5 V2 XM-L U2
That was me then I saw that this thing puts out 20% more lumens and over 90k lux and jumped on it

hahoo

Enlightened
just got my tn31

its actually my 2nd one...
ive had the 1st one since this summer and have loved it..
going to give my brother this one for xmas, as all he has now is the mighty mag lite ;)
seems the control ring is no where near as smooth as my old one...
almost like metal to metal grinding when you spin it around..
is there any way to put a little lube or maybe a small drop of 3n1 oil to help it ?

my old one feels buttery smooth in comparison.....
thanks....