TnC HA-Natural Lithium-Lux V's (LIMITED)

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
If nothing other than the engraving change I could show what a Lithium-Lux would look like.

The Key-Lux fans know what the light looks like. I you haven't seen on before this is a picture of the Key-Lux AA, 350mA. The Lithium-Lux V would look like the Key-Lux light except without the tail cap switch.

keyluxaa2ln.jpg

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
TrueBlue said:
The Lithium-Lux V runs an SC3 voltage boost converter. It has been built to run 600 to 700mA depending on the voltage and current available. The converter range is 3.7 to 6V. No more than 6V.

I hope that helps.

I just spotted this. I dont doubt TB's veracity, an evil grin is creeping across my face... Should also run nicely (with the battery tube) on a 17670 (Pila 168S) cell or perhaps 2x 3.0V RCR123 cells. Any idea how much current is drawn in total from a nominal 3.7V input? Ahhh, who cares? I'm just giddy as a little kid at Christmas to have an X-BIN!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Hey I see you again, Dennis, great minds think alike as par usual! Congrats!

:crackup: :laughing: :huh: :wave: :grin2:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since an X-fighter is rated from 192 to 249.6 LuMENS, where do you think 600mA and 700mA get you?

I also would like the extra CR2 tube for mine.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for putting up the pictures TrueBlue. Now everyone knows what the light will look like when they receive it. The engraving on the Bezel will reflect the Lithium-Lux V and also show Special Edition. Serial number will be on tail cap.

Chris

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunarmodule said:
DAMAGE DONE, HOLY COW WHAT A DAY !!!!!!
LM, you mean this hasn't been your typical day? BTW, are we related?

TnC Products, PP is ready to fire, but down for maintenance.

Will send ASAP.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
I was just wondering about the relative efficiency of the boost converter, since it will obviously draw more than its output current to the LED. Its curious that output is limited to 600mA to the LED by the 14500 cell, there's a nugget of mystery therein caused by (I suppose) by the voltage sag and internal resistance of the 14500 cell, as well as the total load in respect to its (the cell's) capacity. Most 14500 cells are 700mAh (unprotected), so max safe current is 1.4A. IIRC 600mah for protected cells, so 1.2A max for those.

TB, way to go on posting those great pics! Photonfanatic, you had me ROFL on the "throw the light away" comment....:crackup:

I'm really thrilled to have a spot on this list, this will be my first X-BIN :naughty:

Led Zeppelin,

The truth is being slowly revealed to us both... shockingly, we are twins seperated at birth, reunited by a penchant for bright shiny things !! Yowsa today cost a pretty penny, but now and again its good to binge, ahem....

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if the search is working for it, but TnC sold 10 XXOT lights like these last year. I picked up a couple and lost one in the mail sending it around. Those were black. They went for something like $360 to $500 on ebay I believe.

Cromagnet, this may the the holy grail flood light you have been searching for. Also perhaps the 2XCR2 would serve well as a 150s tube for increased runtime and perhaps a slight increase in current.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bogus1 said:
I don't know if the search is working for it, but TnC sold 10 XXOT lights like these last year. I picked up a couple and lost one in the mail sending it around. Those were black. They went for something like $360 to $500 on ebay I believe.

Cromagnet, this may the the holy grail flood light you have been searching for. Also perhaps the 2XCR2 would serve well as a 150s tube for increased runtime and perhaps a slight increase in current.
silly-woohoo.gif

Giddy I tell you, Giddy with my first xbin!
toilet_claw.gif

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XXOTs had a clicky and a twisty with the serial number engraved on it. I know you could buy clickies separately before as well.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone changes their mind, please let me know so I can take their spot in the line up.

Curtis