• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT SingLED modules for Surefire incan E-series

gadget68

Newly Enlightened
Thanks very much. I think I want the 1 amp high/low no memory. How much and I'll email for PayPal info. Thanks again!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Sir. Do you make these for use with a single CR123? Im interested in a Nichia 219 high low no memory. 700ma wouldbe fine.

The only single primary (1xCR123) friendly SingLED that I make is:

Nichia219A B10 driven by 2.4-3.7V boost driver, 3-mode (Hi-Med-Lo) With Memory (500mA, 120 OTF on high/2 hours runtime, medium 40%, low 10%, optimized for 1xCR123 primary and 1xLFP rechargeable) and BRASS pill:
$84 (total with PayPal fee and international priority/registered airmail shipping)

It can also be used with XPG2 R5 (cool white) LED for about 50% more output and less CRI... it's pre-made driver and nothing can be customized about it...

I can only customize drivers that have voltage span from 2.8-6V so either single li-ion cell (IMR 16340 or RCR123 in E1E, 17670 in E2E) or 2xCR123 primary cells... these can be set the way you want, 2-mode, no memory, high to be 700mA (so about 45 minutes of runtime on high with IMR 16340, more than 2 hours on 17670 cell, almost two hours on 2xCR123)...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
My collection of EDCs is growing... thought I'd share few here... but will split 4 pics in all three threads... I'm waiting on few really cool parts to add more to this small custom collection...

mau91

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to write a quick note about my SingLED that arrived yesterday. It's amazing! Mine is a custom 2 mode set at 5% and 100%. I'm a ski patroller and the low is perfect for paperwork and the high is great for illuminating a scene with its broad beam. It's also perfectly matched with the E series reflector; the "donut hole" disappears in a few centimetres, rather than over a foot like with some other drop-ins I've used in the past. Thank you Tana!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
buddy,

great looking edc rotation! the colored labels are :twothumbs

Just wait for a while until I get E1B from 30th anniversary set... I'm going to do blasphemy and separate the set then turn E1B into EDC as well... :) Urban camo...

Just wanted to write a quick note about my SingLED that arrived yesterday. It's amazing! Mine is a custom 2 mode set at 5% and 100%. I'm a ski patroller and the low is perfect for paperwork and the high is great for illuminating a scene with its broad beam. It's also perfectly matched with the E series reflector; the "donut hole" disappears in a few centimetres, rather than over a foot like with some other drop-ins I've used in the past. Thank you Tana!

Thanks for the update, mau91... I'm sure you're going to put it to a good runtimes over time... :thumbsup:

Filip

Newly Enlightened
Hello Tana,

The drop-in arrived today. My wife was hiding it from me til the evening because she didn't want me to spend the rest of the daytime playing with the flashlight. She certainly exaggerates. I think.

Concerning the drop-in, it's great improvement to the E2e flashlight, as expected and reported by many CPF members. By the way I'm happy with the level spacing I have decided for (1 - 15 - 100).

Thank you for great work.

Filip

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Tana,

The drop-in arrived today. My wife was hiding it from me til the evening because she didn't want me to spend the rest of the daytime playing with the flashlight. She certainly exaggerates. I think.

Concerning the drop-in, it's great improvement to the E2e flashlight, as expected and reported by many CPF members. By the way I'm happy with the level spacing I have decided for (1 - 15 - 100).

Thank you for great work.

Filip

Thank you for the update, Filip...

and... lol... your wife is a KEEPER... she knows what's best for you !!! :)
We're too big of kids to not allow a new toy to completely steal our attention for hours... :) My wife is about the same...

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
My SingLED 219 finally arrived after 21days! Opening the envelope I saw a very cleanly made module, clearly exudes quality and fine craftsmanship.
Straight to the E1E it went, and as this is my first high CRI emitter I was mesmerized. Mode spacing is perfect for me.
Now I have a new EDC. :)
Thank you Tana.:) My E1e says thanks as well.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
My SingLED 219 finally arrived after 21days! Opening the envelope I saw a very cleanly made module, clearly exudes quality and fine craftsmanship.
Straight to the E1E it went, and as this is my first high CRI emitter I was mesmerized. Mode spacing is perfect for me.
Now I have a new EDC. :)
Thank you Tana.:) My E1e says thanks as well.

Thanks for the update, Robert... Enjoy !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RobertMM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I especially like the thermal epoxy, gives the module a clean and sturdy look.
This also has the widest spill among all lights I own, due to the LED position in the reflector. Spill is wider than even my KX4 head, and I thought the KX4 was wiiiide. :)

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
I especially like the thermal epoxy, gives the module a clean and sturdy look.
This also has the widest spill among all lights I own, due to the LED position in the reflector. Spill is wider than even my KX4 head, and I thought the KX4 was wiiiide. :)

That's the nature of the beast - shallow reflector forms a beam that basically "mule beam output with defined hotspot"... pretty good for EDCing...

Other mods are for throw or wall of light... :)

Again, thanks for nice words... I hope all these SingLEDs I've made prove to be bomb-proof - very similar to the hosts they are intended to be used with - thus LOTS of epoxy from in and out... :)

JanCPF

Enlightened
I just received my Singled with XPG2. These modules represent excelent craftsmanship! Really nice a clean work. The beam profile is one that I don't have in any other light I own. Extremely wide spill with a well defined hotspot. A lot of the lumens are going into the spill so it's kinda like having two lights in one. I'll be using it mostly for night walks in the woods and that spill ensures that you wont stumble on something in front of you. Not everyone will like the beam profile I'm sure, but certainly very good for some tasks. The hotspot meassures 2000 lux on my meter. Led is driven at 1 amp. Thanks Tana for the Very fast delivery and for making my E2e useful again.
Jan

Last edited:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my Singled with XPG2. These modules represent excelent craftsmanship! Really nice a clean work. The beam profile is one that I don't have in any other light I own. Extremely wide spill with a well defined hotspot. A lot of the lumens are going into the spill so it's kinda like having two lights in one. I'll be using it mostly for night walks in the woods and that spill ensures that you wont stumble on something in front of you. Not everyone will like the beam profile I'm sure, but certainly very good for some tasks. The hotspot meassures 2000 lux on my meter. Led is driven at 1 amp. Thanks Tana for the Very fast delivery and for making my E2e useful again.
Jan

Thanks for the quick review, Jan... another E2E brought back to service... :thumbsup:

DJFox

Newly Enlightened
Tana,

Just joined the forum, sent an email to you as I can't PM yet.. Glad I found this thread! Looking forward to your recommendation of a module for my e2e.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tana,

Just joined the forum, sent an email to you as I can't PM yet.. Glad I found this thread! Looking forward to your recommendation of a module for my e2e.

Welcome to this beautiful community, DJFox... just made two more posts in any other thread around (test system so mods know you're not a bot) and then you become a full time member - PM's and all... take your time - there is lot that can be learned here - after a while you get addicted - both to the place and to the flashlights... :)