1 x Translucent Blue - $12
1 x Translucent Red - $12
1 x Blue - $13
Shipping - $5

Total - $52

Thanks!!!

derangboy

Enlightened
A some of us seem to spending more on lens caps than most people spend on their whole flashlight :shrug:

myself included! :whistle:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are also talking about people who spent more on this particular light than some people spend on their car. :huh: :whistle:
Indeed. I bought my car for $1600.

I have been feeling like crap for a few days now. I've had a cold that has now decided to move into my chest.:( So things have been moving real slow. I'm about to take fasteddie's stuff plus some extras over to the post office. Might need to irradiate that box before handling fasteddie.:kiss:

Here's one more option. I call it Java Black. The pictures do not do it justice.

PICT0841.jpg

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Indeed. I bought my car for $1600.

I have been feeling like crap for a few days now. I've had a cold that has now decided to move into my chest.:( So things have been moving real slow. I'm about to take fasteddie's stuff plus some extras over to the post office. Might need to irradiate that box before handling fasteddie.:kiss:

Here's one more option. I call it Java Black. The pictures do not do it justice.

PICT0841.jpg

That is way cool. :drool:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much is the Java black?
$14. I guess I forgot to add it to the main list.

The other thing that I forgot to add in the main post is that when I ship overseas I always put the exact amount on the customs forms. I don't want to cheat anyone's government of the customs they request. I run a tight ship in that regard. Related to that is that I am required to collect tax on any sales within the state of Texas. My wife made me aware that I forgot to do that on a few of them so if you live in Texas expect to get a followup email for the balance. Thanks guys.

ledcarry

Enlightened
Michael,

Sure enough, you came up with a killer colored/textured cap (Java Black) that I would prefer over the first two that I ordered. Please update my original order from (2) Transmissive Black to (2) Java Black. I have sent a PayPal payment along for the extra $8.00 for the difference in cost. :thumbsup:

Total number of caps: 6

Thanks again for updating my order and hope you get to feeling better.

JM

fasteddie

Enlightened
I'm just getting over a cold myself. Progressed into bronchitis. Must be something going around TX compounded by the high mold counts. At least its high in Austin. I'll be looking for that package. Hope you feel better soon.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just getting over a cold myself. Progressed into bronchitis. Must be something going around TX compounded by the high mold counts. At least its high in Austin. I'll be looking for that package. Hope you feel better soon.
Finally felt well enough to venture outside so I got to the post office. They should be there in a day or two. Yeah our fungus has been really high. Although I do have allergies it is only in the spring so I don't think it was that. We've also had a plethora of mosquitoes lately.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just about to pull the trigger several times but then the more and more choices keep popping up and they all are wonderful and fun pieces.

Thanks for all who make this happen.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tanasit

cnjl3

Enlightened
Yeah, too many choices and even though I am interested in more than two colors there are too many shots if individual colors. I would like one picture of all color choices together if possible.
I was just about to pull the trigger several times but then the more and more choices keep popping up and they all are wonderful and fun pieces.
Thanks for all who make this happen.

Tanasit

This color for example reminds me of "cork" and does not induce any mental images of sipping coffee. So I hear you when you say that this picture does not do this color choice any justice.

PICT0841.jpg

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, too many choices and even though I am interested in more than two colors there are too many shots if individual colors. I would like one picture of all color choices together if possible.

This color for example reminds me of "cork" and does not induce any mental images of sipping coffee. So I hear you when you say that this picture does not do this color choice any justice.
I'm working on it. I wanted to wait until I was done adding options and I think I might be done.

The Java Black was unbelievably hard to photograph. I tried all different angles and lighting and just couldn't get it to match what my eye sees. I'd say it is probably my favorite.

fyrstormer

Banned
It looks pretty sparkly; maybe it would be easier to photograph if you used multiple light sources, or a single highly-diffused light source, to illuminate the colors on multiple sides of each little texture bump, instead of just the sides facing the flashbulb.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:

Translucent Red $12
Cast aluminum $13
Glow $14
Sub total $39
Total with shipping $44
Thanks,
Tanasit

taewoopa

Enlightened
My order is

Glow $14
Bright Red $16
Cast Titanium $25

International shipping 14$

total = 69 $

:paypal:

Transaction ID: 8HY19430E66431836

I will also sent my address to your email.

Can I have the info about shipping ,esp, when ?

Thank you.