Tritium zip pull..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trits will be secured in place and protected with a clear potting compound (norland or similar).

I would think trits are included...

...if so I would be interested in pre-ordering at least 2 pcs, 1x green & 1x ice blue :)

stjohn

Newly Enlightened
sassaquin - no connection at all! I just designed these over the last couple of weeks...

cheers, stjohn

stjohn

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys, just finalizing some production details! will post back soon with exact details etc..

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Just a kindly advise Mister...these look nearly exactly like my Beadbombs!
I mean the one you show in Post #22.

This design is patented here in germany per law! I really hope you dont sell these!
Otherwise it could be ilegal, this is not really a different design
in my eyes...why no own design?

To state this clear, you dont have any permission
to copy my design! Thanks

toby_pra

Flashaholic
and a picture of the tritium bead bomb:

cheers,
stjohn

You dont want to say, these are your own thuoghts?
Are you kidding me?

I really cant understand that...its so obviously that even
other members post here and i get several PM's :(
That is nothing what this community needs!

stjohn

Newly Enlightened
Hi Toby,
thanks for showing me your design! Your zip pull has only two slots for tritiums that I can see, mine has three. Mine also has some other design features yours does not have apart from being a completely different size and shape (from what I can see). So yes they are both zip pulls and yes of course mine is my own design which I am perfectly entitled to make and sell. Please send me details of your patent, [email protected] and I will check it out. Of course if you have a patent and I infringe upon that then you are quite correct that may be against the law which I would certainly not want to contravene. Competition and the availability of different products is not copying. My own personal opinion is that competition is good for product designers and communities. Simply look at the range and number of torches available, they all have a light and battery but they are all different! If we only had one torch or zip pull life would not be much fun!

best regards,
stjohn

p.m. sent..

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
They look very similar to Toby's :thinking: These are called "the tritium bead bomb" and Toby's "Beadbomb (AKA the Tritiumbead)" :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.