Tucson or Arizona gathering?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have yet to get to a get together in AZ. I live in Phoenix, but could possibly get to Tucson. I'll try to watch the get togethers more closely, but quite frankly, I've never seen a get together posting for this neck of the woods. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I'd appritiate any help with staying informed on these. Thanks everyone.

Empire

Banned
Tucson-G.T.-9/15/2012-At-6:00PM-ALL-INVITED

Time for a get together in TUCSON

Everyone is invited!!!

WHEN September 15th at 6:01PM :D

WHERE:Reid Park
(1190 Lake Shore Lane Tucson‎ Arizona‎ 85716) ,(picnic tables,grass,"lake" shade
Not too hot,
Because of weather conditions, There is a backup plan and a second backup plan in case of Massive storms!!

Ill bring some nice knives but I have sold/lost most of my lights :(
I will supply pizza, OR anything else in demand and drinks adequate to the number of people who post here that they will attend.
Again, Suggest any other food you want.

If you don't want to bring all of your lights then please post the lights that you could bring on request. If someone has a light you would like to see then request that person to bring it.

Here are some things that we will need so please volunteer to bring something and post what you will commit to.

Some more covered dishes
Appetizers
Chips & Dip
Rolls
Dessert
Drinks(alcohol not allowed in park per park/police) (unless a permit is obtained)
Salt
Pepper
Plastic silverware
Plates
Glasses/ cups
Napkins/ Paper Towels
Trash Bags
Cooler
Ice
Pizza(Just to help out(NOT NEEDED)

So in summary

Post what food you are gonna bring.
Post which supplies you can volunteer for.
Post the lights you can bring on request.

(1)LightKnot
(2)Empire
(3)bstrickler
(4)kevin1322(tentative)
(5)Cyclops942
(?)YOU

Last edited:

Empire

Banned
I have yet to get to a get together in AZ. I live in Phoenix, but could possibly get to Tucson. I'll try to watch the get togethers more closely, but quite frankly, I've never seen a get together posting for this neck of the woods. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I'd appritiate any help with staying informed on these. Thanks everyone.
There was just a Phoenix gathering
i posted one for Tucson just now
mabye y'all can attend or change the date
currently on sep15 at 6
SEPTEMBER 15 6PM At Reid Park
Get together forum under
tucson-gathering-september30

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
SONORAN DESERT FLASH FEST!
Tucson Flashaholics Get-together.
Tell your friends and mark your calendar!
When:6 pm Sept 15th, 2012
Where:Reid Park, Tucson, Arizona.
Reid Park Lake Area, Central Tucson, 22nd St. and Country Club Rd. (85716),
Four Leaf Flashlights will donate some prizes: (new flashlights) for farthest throw, and most flood (best wall -of light) in a handheld, battery operated light. (as agreed by participants). Le's make it happen. We need your input. Please post!

1) Lightknot

Last edited:

Empire

Banned
Tucson Flashaholics Get-together.
When:6 pm Sept 15th, 2012
Where:Reid Park, Tucson, Arizona.
Reid Park Lake Area, Central Tucson, 22nd St. and Country Club Rd. (85716),
Reid Park, the City's most centrally located park, features a large lake and small pond with abundant grass and trees. The pond area in Reid Park is around the waterfall. There is no covered structure at the lake area, but you may reserve a nearby ramada.791-4873 Ext. 4
1) Lightknot
2)Empire

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reid Park, the City's most centrally located park, features a large lake and small pond with abundant grass and trees. The pond area in Reid Park is around the waterfall.
You may reserve a nearby ramada. 791-4873 Ext. 4. Ramadas have rough concrete tables. We will need a blanket or soft pad(s) for the astounding array of hardware which is bound to show up. Also, if someone would recon the area for a good ramada, preferably on high ground or at least with a good (light beam) target ~100 yds away with clear path to same, please do so, and post results here. I will be glad to reserve the ramada ($15). Food is ok, beer requires a permit. ($25 /up to 100 people)

1) Lightknot
2) Empire

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Tucson gathering-September 30th

I will would like to extend the invitation to all of our Arizona / Cali / New Mexico friends as well.

I will donate some prizes: (new flashlights) for farthest throw, and most flood (best wall -of light) at this event.
Also I will bring: some
Plastic silverware, Plates, Glasses/ cups , Napkins/ Paper Towels, Trash Bags and a Cooler.
And I will come up with a gift for farthest travelling flashaholic in attendance.
The park tables are rough, maybe a big blanket or foam pad to protect the hardware would be good.
Rain is a possibility.

Map to Reid Park, Tucson Arizona:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=reid+...21596,-110.917625&fspn=0.031625,0.066047&z=15

Last edited:

Empire

Banned

I'll bring-Microtech(L-UDT),(Mini UDT), (Mini UMS)
T1A Titan, Jetbeam bc-25, 4sevens maelstrom, EXTREMELY bright light(Random Selection)
Benchmade Mini Persidio, MONEY TO BUY YOUR S...TUFF, your stuff

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bringing- Lights, (Stock, custom and vintage, 1920's + 1930's hosts, ready for modding), titanium items, EDC gear, $$$, several high end folders, small electronics, other good things.

Last edited:

Empire

Banned

If Jason cannot upgrade my alpha in time I won't be able to bring it:oops:

Empire

Banned
LINK IN MY SIGNATURE
DATE AND TITLE IS SEPTEMBER 15 2012 AT 6:00PM
LOOK UNDERNEATH THIS SENTENCE FOR THE LINK

Last edited: