UPS for MH-C9000

Dry-cell

Enlightened
Hey guys, do you guys use an uninterruptible power supply for protection against power outages?. I'd like to hear which UPS you use for your home appliances. I'd like to have some piece of mind when running break-ins and other modes on my MH-C9000 charger.

I don't need more than 4 protected outlets. It would be nice to have at least 3-5 minutes backup (good for short outages at least). I'm willing to pay up to $80 Canadian.

Richie086

Enlightened
I don't need more than 4 protected outlets. It would be nice to have at least 3-5 minutes backup (good for short outages at least). I'm willing to pay up to $80 Canadian.

Hi Dry,

I use UPS's for all our computers, LCD TV's, and home theater systems religiously. All the sensitive electronics we all own, they are too expensive to allow power surges or brownouts to damage them, which we have with nearly every strorm here. What I use will likely be a bit over-kill for you, not to mention they have been discontinoued for newer models, the brand, APC Back-UPS is what you want. They are available in various size and price range. Below is what I have.

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3855134&sku=A75-5000

geisto

Newly Enlightened
Can't go wrong with APC. My computer items are all hooked up to a SmartUPS 1400. Definitely good insurance, especially during the Summer months with all the power fluctuations.

APC BackUPS 350 is probably what you're looking for.